Placing a Primavera 70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Placing a Primavera 70

I'm pretty excited. The counter tops go on the outdoor kitchen next Wednesday and my FB Primavera 70 arrived yesterday. The delivery man was able to move the crate directly into the back of my pickup. I can drive the whole thing back to within 15 feet of the final resting spot. Has anyone figured out the best way to move these ovens? I can enlist friends with healthy backs and appetites but I'm concerned with being able to position the oven right were it needs to go on a granite countertop. It seems like once it's put down it will be hard to move again without damaging the granite. I've been considering using 2x4s for the move from crate to countertop and then using shims or dowels or furniture moving pads to move the oven around on the counter top. Any ideas?

Re: Placing a Primavera 70

Hello,
    We are dealers in the North East. We have found the beast way to place the Primavera Oven. These photos will show you how with only two men or woman. Just click here. PRIMAVER INSTALL PHOTOS
    If we can be of any further help, please advise.
    Best Regards,
    George J McNeil

Comment

Re: Placing a Primavera 70

Thanks for the help George. We ended up using a shooting boom forklift to drive the oven to the back and over the patio to the outdoor kitchen. The biggest question we had was how to remove the lifting straps once the oven was resting on the countertop. My son came up with a really cool way to do just that. I put descriptions and photos on the Outdoor Kitchen design/build tread.

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f35/...tml#post152018

Comment

Working...
      X