Reasonably Priced Bannetons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasonably Priced Bannetons

For those of you interested in buying banneton proofing baskets, here is a reasonably priced source. I ordered both oblong and round ones and I am happy so far. Hard to beat the price.
    rbhumbert

Re: Reasonably Priced Bannetons

Sorry, I forgot the link in my last post.

For those of you interested in buying banneton proofing baskets, here is a reasonably priced source. I ordered both oblong and round ones and I am happy so far. Hard to beat the price.
    rbhumbert

The Lucky Clover Trading Co.

Comment

That's funny you should post that...Just last week, I was looking for reasonably priced ones, but became frustrated and gave up. Why the heck are they so expensive? Even plastic ones!!! Thanks for the link.

Comment

I ordered from there as well, and the quality seemed fine to me also. Only problem was the $50 order minimum to get around the fee. I ended up splitting with a friend.
        My build progress
        My WFO Journal on Facebook
        My dome spreadsheet calculator

Comment

I have been buying from them for years. The quality is good ...not great. BUT...they get the job done and perform as expected. Don't forget to clean them after use. If you don't get all the flour out and let them sit for a while they will grow bugs. So use a brush to get the flour out. If you intend not to use them for a while here is a good link to caring for the bannetons ...Cleaning cane bannetons | The Fresh Loaf the bleach water and oven drying works great.

Comment

I got my ones from Ebay out of China cheap and great quality

cut out the middle man

Comment

Working...
            X