Rustic Primitive Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rustic Primitive Tools

Last edited by Annie M.; 12-08-2014, 04:12 PM.

Re: Rustic Primitive Tools

Well I see you finally made your bread peel from the old oar. Looks like it will do the trick. My seeds were planted Friday and yours are in the mail.
    Russell
    Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

I hope you don't discover a real good use for the snowshoe related to the oven . Because, I doubt very seriously that I would be able to "scrounge" one on Mississippi's Gulf Coast .

Seriously, I see canvas, paints, and brushes. Do you have a link to some of your work?
      Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Annie, you are even further north than "nawth"! I don't get out all that much. Would think you about linking some to Piccassa or Photobucket?........... Is that a lithograph camera ?
        Last edited by Gulf; 03-09-2014, 06:32 PM.
        Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Hi Annie,
          Well, I'm forging ahead (well, maybe forging isn't quite the right word, perhaps muddling is better!).
          Hope you are going well - would love to see a "finished" photo of your oven.
          Cheers,
          Zoe.

Comment

Hi Annie,

I`m having a difficult time securing quality 8X10 film, where in the heck do you get 7X11 film, or are you doing paper negatives? Who`s the maker of that camera?

Comment

Working...
            X