web analytics
Hendo's dome gauge -- nice idea - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Dome Installation Video - Casa / Premio / Modena

Hello,

For many of you who bought a modular oven, you may have asked how we put the domes together when we build them. For those of you considering one of our ovens, we shot a video to make your install easier.

Check it out on our You Tube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7q7...jSniYogfUra06Q

If the link doesn't work, simply go to You Tube and type Forno Bravo Channel. The video title is How to Set your Forno Bravo Oven Dome Pieces.

Thanks for participating in our Forum. We will have more video content available soon.
See more
See less

Hendo's dome gauge -- nice idea

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Did It My Way! ? Hendo?s Dome Gauge

Originally posted by Les View Post
    Paul - I believe there is a saying "Necessity is the mother of all invention". Very clever! For those that take this approach, you can purchase an in line ball joint for around $4.00 at this site. Keep your tripod in one piece so you can take pictures of the build

McMaster-Carr

Les...
    Les, thanks for your post, I purchased ball and socket parts from this place.

Comment

Re: Hendo's dome gauge -- nice idea

As a newbie about to venture forth into the art of purist pizza oven constructiion this little gem has done two things with out even having lifted a brick... firstly justifying hanging on to that old tripod with dysfunctional leg locks ... and secondly solving the "where to find scrap material that will make a good dome guage" question...

Thanks muchly... now i'm off to pick a fight with some bricks !!!

Wayne - Durban South Africa

Comment

Working...
      X