web analytics
Wet grinding with dry grinder - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Dome Installation Video - Casa / Premio / Modena

Hello,

For many of you who bought a modular oven, you may have asked how we put the domes together when we build them. For those of you considering one of our ovens, we shot a video to make your install easier.

Check it out on our You Tube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7q7...jSniYogfUra06Q

If the link doesn't work, simply go to You Tube and type Forno Bravo Channel. The video title is How to Set your Forno Bravo Oven Dome Pieces.

Thanks for participating in our Forum. We will have more video content available soon.
See more
See less

Wet grinding with dry grinder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet grinding with dry grinder

Hi folks,

I have a polisher/grinder but it doesn't have a water attachment. I am working on a concrete counter top and I have diamond grinding pads. I was thinking of just setting up a hose to run water across the surface of the counter top. Am I risking my life? I live in 220V land by the way :-)
    My oven on a pallet build thread

The first time I tried polishing concrete I did it with an orbital sander and wet and dry sandpaper with a dribble of water. I remember my mother did a fine job polishing a concrete shower recess by hand using wet and dry paper. I have decent cutouts fitted to my switchboard so I figured they should be adequate protection. The polisher I now have has its own cutout fitted. It is a pretty messy job and difficult not to get water splashing around.
    Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

With care I don't see a problem subject to using a RCD and limiting the amount of water, you definitely do not need a hose running or you will end up in a swamp

Comment

Working...
      X