Announcement

Collapse

Dome Installation Video - Casa / Premio / Modena

Hello,

For many of you who bought a modular oven, you may have asked how we put the domes together when we build them. For those of you considering one of our ovens, we shot a video to make your install easier.

Check it out on our You Tube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7q7...jSniYogfUra06Q

If the link doesn't work, simply go to You Tube and type Forno Bravo Channel. The video title is How to Set your Forno Bravo Oven Dome Pieces.

Thanks for participating in our Forum. We will have more video content available soon.
See more
See less

Wood roof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood roof

I'm planning on putting a wood framed roof on my oven, 100mm*50mm studs, covered with plywood/OSB with a fibreglass coating on top.

I have a couple of inches of ceramic fiber blanket on top of the brick dome, then about 3 inches of vermicrete. Is this enough to stop any wood above catching fire?

The closest part of the oven to the roof will be the chimney - single row insulating firebrick surrounding a stainless steel flue pipe.

Any thoughts? The oven isn't close to the house so if the roof went on fire it wouldn't be life threatening but it'd be a bit of a pain in the ass!

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Chris
Working...
X