Who's made their own pizza tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who's made their own pizza tools

ok, I promise I'll save up and get a nice set of FB tools, but I love recycling stuff so here is a shovel and rake I made from and old aluminum pan.

yeah they're kind of "rustic" I know

Doug

Comment

Peter, great suggestion on american metalcraft their prices are very nice.

matt
      I enjoy cooking with wine, sometimes I even put it in the food I'm cooking. --- Julia Child

http://picasaweb.google.com/mattluttropp

Comment

Originally posted by dougrappe View Post
        ok, I promise I'll save up and get a nice set of FB tools, but I love recycling stuff so here is a shovel and rake I made from and old aluminum pan.

yeah they're kind of "rustic" I know

Doug
        Doug, you inspired me!
        Toby

Comment

Hey those are great, I like the long handles, I figured out you need super long handles right away. What's the third tool? Some kind of blow-pipe?

Doug

Comment

Originally posted by dougrappe View Post
            Hey those are great, I like the long handles, I figured out you need super long handles right away. What's the third tool? Some kind of blow-pipe?

Doug
            Yup, that's exactly what it is. It's a 1/2" pipe, and I put a 1/2" to 3/4" connector one one end. The other end has a cap with a hole drilled in it. It works awesome!

Of course, it's not an original idea, I got it from some of the folks on this forum.
            Toby

Comment

Working...
            X