Caputo flour comes to New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caputo flour comes to New Zealand

We are happy to announce that FB NZ has reached an agreement to supply Caputo Pizzeria flour in New Zealand. Pretty cool.

We have placed our first order, and are making shipping arrangements now, so there will be more information to come on pricing and delivery dates in the new year. Still, I wanted to let everyone know.

KiwiPete -- you will never run out of Caputo flour again. :-)

James
    Last edited by james; 12-20-2007, 11:54 AM.
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: Caputo flour comes to New Zealand

Hi James,

Dave got me a bag a few weeks ago; I had been using some other flour for the last 2 or 3 months.. Make you appreciate how good that Caputo stuff is!!.

Now Dave is trying to steal all my hard won recipes, wild yeast starters and other secrets..

Comment

hey yes, i already know this and have been in contact with dave for several months, and was the first person besides dave to have the flour and tomatoes..and also will be using both things in my restaurant for next year..
      there is nothing better than these products..

Comment

Hi James or Kiwipete,
        Did this ever eventuate? and where can you get the Caputo flour in New Zealand?
        Regards John, Pizza N.Z.

Comment

A very late add to this thread. Caputo (several versions) available from Mediterranean Food Warehouse in Wellington. They have, amongst others, these two:
          CAPUTO FLOUR 00 CLASSIC 1KG RETAIL BAG and CAPUTO FLOUR 00 PIZZERIA 25KG BLUE BAG

My 42" build: https://community.fornobravo.com/for...ld-new-zealand
          My oven drawings: My oven drawings - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Comment

Working...
          X