Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Detroit Pizza Oven

Phil,

How big is your oven? The wife and I live in Farmington and are in the planning stages, so I'm trying to wage what I can fit in the yard and heat/recovery times.
    We should plan some kind of Detroit oven tour. I've only been reading on here intently for a week or so but I think there are 6-8 people with ovens.

Comment

I build a 36" oven. You can see a slide show of the build on you tube Phil's Wood Fired Oven Project.wmv - YouTube . I think a tour of Detroit would be fun!

Phil

Comment

Hi guys, after finishing a build in Australia I had to move here to Farmington MI for work. Here is my previous build. I was looking for info on places where I can get refractory cement and ceramic thermal blankets (I bought a 50 sq foot roll in AUstralia for $50).

Comment

Previous post isnt showing up properly. So here it is again:

Hi guys, after finishing a build in Australia I had to move here to Farmington MI
          for work. I was looking for info on places where I can get
          refractory cement and ceramic thermal blankets
          (I bought a 50 sq foot roll in AUstralia for $50).

Comment

Google mcgills wear house that is where I got my ceramic board and the also have blanket. They were nice to work with. Good prices and shipping was not to bad.

Randy

Comment

Working...
            X