• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Canada forum?

I'm canuck as well!

Comment

I just joined the forum today and so just poking around at the moment. I am from Shawnigan Lake, BC so I say yes to a Canadian forum... ehh

Comment

I'm interested. I'm in london Ont. Any WFO pizza / bread bakers in the area??

Comment

Dave,

I'm near Port Perry, to the north and east of Toronto. There are enough of us in ON, but I guess we're waiting on Wiarton Willie for the go ahead.

CJ
          "Made are tools, and born are hands"--William Blake, 1757-1827

Comment

Yes, I'm from Edmonton Alberta. Just starting my build. I finished the base late last fall and will start this spring laying the brick !!

Comment

Toronto likes the idea too.

Comment

Is anybody located in Edmonton Alberta ?

Comment

I'm all for a Canadian forum. Just joined yesterday,hope to build this summer

Comment

Canadians have unique circumstances such as availability of supplies,I think our own forum would be great

Comment

A Canadian forum sounds like a nice idea. Sourcing out materials that are easily available in your local region and user technical feedback on these materials would be a huge bonus. I am on the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia and would check in on a regular bases to a Canadian based forum for sure.
                      Step by Step of Oven #2 Build... I have built this one in partnership with a friend for a customer that took a liking to my first oven https://picasaweb.google.com/waynebe...42PompeiiOven#

Comment

OK , by my count [and math is not my forte] we have 17 Canuks on this thread.. Not that many ,I expect there are more on FB, but we Canadians are shy and polite .. unless that is, you need an enforcer on your hockey team .. Is 17 enough for our own regional group ?

Comment

Hello Fornax,
                          Tuff go for Ottawa in the playoffs. I watched some games and was cheering for your team. Next year looks like a strong team. Good luck !!

Comment

Thank you Mr.B. Next year we show em! ........ but Don would say we have too many Swedes!
                            .this is probably what we would end up talking about on a Canadian group hockey sticks as kindling ..
                            tim

Comment

Tim, Don is a little wild with his European players. I have a very close friend that played with the Senators, he has since retired 2 years ago. I have had the pleasure of meeting Daniel Alfredson. Absolutely great guy !!.
                              Last edited by Mr.Buckles; 05-11-2012, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Count me as another Canadian, in Victoria, BC. I've built one oven, and then moved.

Now moving again, to 2 acres of semi-rural property, and feeling compelled to build another oven, maybe using castable refractory material.

Anyone in Victoria want info on where I purchased materials for my original oven (built along the lines of the plans/ideas from "The Bread Builders") let me know.

Comment

Working...
                                X