This Sounds Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Sounds Good

Well, it does. I may try it sometime soon.

How to Make Focaccia Bread, Rosemary Focaccia Bread Recipe Recipe | Simply Recipes
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal." -Mike Ditka
    [/CENTER]

Re: This Sounds Good

I like this blog a lot too. You might also like 101 cookbooks- it's vegetarian but the recipes I've made are uniformly wonderful. Try the asparagus pesto (if you like asparagus) and there's a chocolate torte with a whole wheat crust that's just amazing. The leftover crust bits make fab. cookies too....
    Elizabeth

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/e...html#post41545

Comment

I subscribe to 101 Cookbooks - not bad. I like Epicurious (haven't tried it yet but scallops in asparagus sauce sounds too interesting not to try) and Simply Recipes as well. The rest of my cooking blogs are baking oriented.

Oh, and you should check out Cake Wrecks - no recipes but it's hysterically funny.

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2008/04/pic.html
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

[/CENTER]

Comment

Speaking of 101 Cookbooks, she had this one up this morning: Rosemary Olive Oil Cake Recipe - 101 Cookbooks

Something about that intrigues me. I gotta try it!

[/CENTER]

Comment

I am making a simulacrum of this this morning.

Comment

I mixed chopped rosemary and dried onion in the dough, then brushed EVOO, cracked black pepper, sea salt, minced garlic, and parmesan cheese on top after punching the holes.

It is almost like a cracker, but tastes great. No EVOO needed for dipping.

Comment

Man, that looks good! Awesome!

[/CENTER]

Comment

The black eyed peas and pork roast I did after the bread came out superb! If I had tomorrow off, I would do some beef jerky on this burn, but I have to work.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	yummy.gif
Views:	3
Size:	658 Bytes
ID:	280900

Black-eyed peas!

[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                  X