Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dough question

Russell,

Yes, please! I would love some! Thank you so much for offering. Any recommendations on handling of the plants would be greatly appreciated.

Now I'm really getting excited for next spring's pizza season (if there is such a thing)!

John

Comment

Plant tomatoes a little deeper they let out secondary roots from the stem.
      Companion plant with basil

Comment

Plant tomatoes a little deeper they let out secondary roots from the stem.
        Companion plant with basil
        Great advice. After germination, I usually transplant my tomato seedlings into soil March 1, up to the lowest set of leaves. This coming spring I'm gonna try circling each plant with a buried 'ring' (half of an old plastic planter?) to contain water since we're in a severe drought here in CA.

Comment

Stonecutter and Gulf had good success with my second generations of SM seeds. Now they are saving the seeds and passing them on too. I think in SC case, his soil was really good Sh%t...............
          Russell
          Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

I am a little behind from Mr. C I am at the fermenting stage of the seed prep. So when they are ready I will get your address.
            Russell
            Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Sounds good. I'm somewhat familiar with the process, which takes time to complete several 'washings'. No need to rush. I'll shoot my address over via PM.

Thanks again, Russell.

Comment

Working...
              X