Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Center Dome Chimney Design

Hello all

making serious progress on my pizza oven build and am toying with the idea of doing my chimney over the top of my dome , I’ve seen scarce videos of people doing this plus only a few forums on here discussing the matter with not much detail

I’m hoping this thread will serve as an area where people can send in their photos and tips/techniques on how they went bout building the “over dome “ chimney

if I did go this route I was thinking either fabricating a metal flue to transfer the smoke to the dome and then my chimeney

or possibly building it from left over brick and clay

looking forward to hearing your thoughts and seeing your ideas!

Search blog for beaver or squirrel tail to see some of the design options (not common, but out there). One builder did a really nice spiral brick chimney several years ago.
    Russell
    Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Pizza3 View Post
      Hello all

making serious progress on my pizza oven build and am toying with the idea of doing my chimney over the top of my dome , I’ve seen scarce videos of people doing this plus only a few forums on here discussing the matter with not much detail

I’m hoping this thread will serve as an area where people can send in their photos and tips/techniques on how they went bout building the “over dome “ chimney

if I did go this route I was thinking either fabricating a metal flue to transfer the smoke to the dome and then my chimeney

or possibly building it from left over brick and clay

looking forward to hearing your thoughts and seeing your ideas!
      I trust you got my PM? Shout out if you need more help.
      My 42" build: https://community.fornobravo.com/for...ld-new-zealand
      My oven drawings: My oven drawings - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Comment

Working...
      X