Purchasing Fiber Blanket on Amazon ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchasing Fiber Blanket on Amazon ?

Has anyone ever bought Ceramic Fiber Blanket Rolls, on Amazon ? Any suggestions on who to use ?

I USED THIS. had grat reviews and after alot of research, i believe this will do just wonderfully without spending too much.
    I had to use 1.5 rolls to get 2" of insulation. 3" is used on larger ovens, i think 36" or larger... but not too sure on that.
    Forno Bravo manufacturers the world's finest pizza oven. Explore the largest selection of pizza ovens and pizza ovens kits, proudly made in the USA
    Last edited by Gulf; 10-27-2021, 11:04 AM. Reason: Removing direct commercial links
    A Link to my Pompeii Build - " Mountain Mamma" "https://photos.app.goo.gl/bw61eottTZP36cPGA

Comment

I used a single layers of Rockwool ComfortBat. It comes in 15" x 47" sheets that are 3.5" thick and is available at many home supply stores. It compressed down to about 3" once perlcrete was added over the batting. It has held up well and the outside of the oven is about 100F when the inside is 950-1000F.
      My 32" homebrew cast oven by the sea

Comment

I purchased mine through Distribution International. They have distribution sites throughout the country & had a roll delivered it to my doorstep in 3 days. The blanket I ordered is rated to 1200F and cost less than Amazon.

Comment

Working...
        X