Announcement

Collapse

Warning!

Gas fired pizza ovens use high heat and combustible fuels that if not properly installed and maintained can lead to explosion, fire, injury, or death. By utilizing this site and the information given, you agree to our General Disclaimer.
See more
See less

Converting my Neapoli from wood to propane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting my Neapoli from wood to propane

Is someone can help me with details how can I convert my wood pizza over to propane . The regulations in Canada does not allow wood anymore. Please help

What ever answers you may get here, please consider a certified gas burner install. Some of the hacks out there can be dangerous!
    Last edited by Gulf; 07-31-2023, 07:59 PM. Reason: spelling
    Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Plus one on Gulf's comment. FB sells a certified gas/propane burner unit called a Drago but it still should be installed by a certified plumber.
      Russell
      Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Originally posted by Davidsell View Post
        The regulations in Canada does not allow wood anymore. Please help
        Another first for canada saving the planet

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzarotic View Post

Another first for canada saving the planet
          Burning fallen timber is using carbon that is already in the system, just returning it to the atmosphere a little sooner than rotting or being broken down by insects and far better than using an electric oven powered from a coal or gas power station or burning the gas directly in the oven because this is using fossil fuels which add extra carbon to the system
          Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

Hey I'm from Canada too
            I'm a bit in the dark about this regulation.
            Where can I find it?
            Is there a size limit to whether something is allowable to use wood firing or is it a full on prohibition?

Comment

Working...
            X