Small Oven needed - looking at Strada60 or Primavera60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Oven needed - looking at Strada60 or Primavera60

I have been looking to put in a small WFO for several years - I finally have a new area with a place perfect for our outdoor kitchen including a small space for a pizza oven.

We are only a 3 person family and rarely cook for more than just the family. I don't want to do the modular ovens and am more interested in the assembled residential ovens. Now that the Strada60 has been released I am trying to decide which one is more useful.

Mostly we will be doing one pizza at a time - 1-3 total per night - and the Strada60 seems perfect and really fits our space. The question is whether or not it makes since to go slightly smaller or larger - we could fit a 39" depth oven on our peninsula so the Primavera70 is as large as we would need - but might be overkill. The real question is what major difference exists between the Strada60 and the Primavera60 as far as real pizza production.

Price is very important, as well as time to fire...the lower cost and quicker fire time the better!

Thanks - especially as this is my first post!!!

Re: Small Oven needed - looking at Strada60 or Primavera60

My strada60 comes on Monday. I can let you know how it works. I choose that one for a couple reasons. I need to be able to get into my house easily while cooking. I could put this one on my deck and still be able to get inside. I had actually started to build a mud oven in my backyard but for personal reasons I needed access to my house. The cost was another factor and the size of it. I will let you know howit fires up! Comes on Monday.

Comment

I can only speak to the primavera side....but I will highly recommend it. I've had one for about six months and love it. I cook usually for six or so at a time.....up to maybe 10 or so. Same thing....one pizza at a time. As for heat up time, I've learned the 30 minute heat up time spoken of with the smaller ovens isn't really possible.....plan on a solid hr plus to get to the right place for pizza.

Comment

Would talk to the FB people and even visit their showroom near Pebble Beach, if you are in Santa Cruz.
        Our Facebook Page:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stoneh...60738907277443

Comment

Hey Lrby, how do you like your oven so far? I'm in the Richmond area and was thinking about buying the same oven. Would love to hear your thoughts and see some pictures. Did you buy the stand and did you sit it on a wood deck?

Comment

Working...
          X