Mobile Oven Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Oven Build

Hi all , I'm new to the site and in the planning stages of building our oven.We have a friend willing to build us a heavy duty steel stand for our planned pompeii oven.Not sure approximately how much it'll weigh.I plan on a 36"-42" oven. This oven will be up on our deck.I am also wondering if anyone else has this type of setup ? Thanks in advance for any ideas or direction you may have for me !

Re: Mobile Oven Build

Originally posted by CarlosGregory View Post
    ......Not sure approximately how much it'll weigh.I plan on a 36"-42" oven. This oven will be up on our deck..... !
    What type of deck do you have? Depending on the answer, you may want to build it stationary.
    Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

I know some people have had the oven adjacent to the deck instead - that way it has its own supports (now, how it's attached to the house/deck would also seem to be a concern). Personally, I'd worry most about the house/deck connection when putting an oven on a deck - if that's not strong enough the whole deck will come down.
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal." -Mike Ditka
      [/CENTER]

Comment

You might wish to look here for a build on a metal stand. It works for me
        Build thread: http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f6/m...sts-20752.html

Comment

Working...
        X