No announcement yet.

2020 pizza fırın yapımı

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My apologies, the photos are good. I did not see the edit. I am replying from my cell phone. I will look at them closer when I get back home to the computer.
    Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Are your firebrick that you will be using for the floor uniform size?
      Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

stove a row for the furnace subfloor, then I used a row of 60 * 25 ytong bricks, I then spread the glass pieces, important? While it breaks the glass, it is very important to use work safety gloves and glasses. It is raining here now, then it will sprinkle the salt of rock, what will I set up the fire bricks after I set up the fire bricks, I will fill the gaps with chamotte mortar.

Comment

I am trying on other forums to find a turkish/english speaking member who can help with your build. If you of anyone or if there are other members on this forum that know of someone who can help please post.
          Last edited by Gulf; 04-01-2020, 06:32 PM.

Comment

hi friends I continue from where I left First I sprinkled salt on the bottom for the ground, then I laid the firebricks neatly on the salt.

Then I made a nice mortar, adhering to the 3-1-1-1 mixture and I spread the mortar, making sure that the firebricks did not have any gaps between them
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Saba123; 04-04-2020, 02:47 PM.

Comment

forno bravo Hi my friends, I will be grateful to everyone who contributed to this pizza oven that I tried to make, especially my friend Gulf has helped me a lot with his ideas. I wish everyone a healthy day to continue where we left off and try to complete our project. "Let's not forget, it increases as the information is shared greetings to all of you

Comment

Hi Saba,

The translation program had me confused for a little while. Now, I'm thinking that we (or at least that I) can learn from you. Is the salt that is spread across the top of the glass to protect the glass form the heat from the oven floor? If so, do you have a plan to keep the salt dry to prevent it from disolving from rain water?
                Last edited by Gulf; 04-05-2020, 05:37 PM.

Comment

dear gulf After laying the 1-ytong brick on the floor I spread glass pieces of 2-10 cm I spread 8 cm of coarse salt on 3-glass pieces. 4- I laid fire bullets on the salt I did not make mortar under 5-brick, I made a liquid thin mortar with the formula 3-1-1-1, I filled the firebrick cavities. "ytong-glass-salt-fire brick" I chose this way as the salt and glass pieces under the firebrick spread the heat evenly across the oven. If you are aware, I made 4 types of operation, if the oven is processed beautifully, there will be no heat loss on the floor

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

50 cm width 40 cm height I made the oven door in the industry today
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Saba123; 04-06-2020, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Comment

forno bravo good evening everyone started the pizza oven 110 cm wide today I will share every transaction I do

Comment

I will only process the bricks in the front and make a chimney, then I will light the first fire
                            Last edited by Saba123; 04-17-2020, 01:05 PM.

Comment

and happy ending Covit 19 (corona) outbreak due to curfew. I will light the first slight fire in two days

Comment

pizza oven first ignition only the twigs were burned

Comment

Working...
                                X