X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SergioPizzaiolo
    replied
    Originally posted by UtahBeehiver View Post
    I suggest you download the free eplans from Forno Bravo, the plans will give you a good baseline for design, construction, materials for a wood fire oven.
    Thank, can you share a link or a direction of where i can find it out in the website?

Leave a comment:

• UtahBeehiver
    replied
    I suggest you download the free eplans from Forno Bravo, the plans will give you a good baseline for design, construction, materials for a wood fire oven.

Leave a comment:

• Getting Started. A few questions about dome layering

Hi everyone i'm looking forward to build a wood fired oven for a small pizzeria.

I've been researching a lot for two months by now but i have a few questions about the layers that build up the oven dome and dome inner shape

First my layers. I bought firebricks (8" X 4" X 2") and heat resistant mortar to build the dome. Then a aluminium foil layer with a wire mesh to keep in place. Then concrete cladding with sand, portland cement and lime. Then a insulation layer with ceramic fiber blanket of 1" . Finally a insulation layer with a mix of vermiculite, portland cement and lime. Is this one a correct layering?

Second, what is the best oven dome shape. The spherical one or the ellipsoidal ?

Thanks.
Working...
X