Accepting Delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accepting Delivery

Primavera70 is being delivered in a couple of weeks. Concern about moving it up a driveway with a slight incline. Does anyone know what type of delivery truck delivers the oven? A straight job can back up driveway, willing to pay driver extra. Not sure if using a pallet jack will we be able to move along asphalt driveway. Any suggestions appreciated.

Why don't you ask Forno Bravo customer service.
    Russell
    Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Hi RichV,

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on the Primavera 70. There are several ways to "skin a squirrell". A sheet of 1/2" plywood cut in to two 4'X4' pieces can be used to spread the weight out over a soft surface. Just "leap frog" from one to the other until you get it to the site. Your sales person at Forno Bravo could find out exactly what type truck will be making your delivery. Givem' a call .
      Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Thanks, will give customer service a call and the plywood was my thought also.

Comment

I just received my Primavera 70 last week. I had to move from the drive way over lawns, landscaping, etc. I used a pallet jack and the OSB board that the oven came in as a path for the pallet jack. It went well, but let me tell you it is very, very heavy. Good luck!

Comment

Mine is coming next week. Happen to have a moving client. They will use a roll-a long. Something they use to move a safe. How was delivery truck? Was the driver accommodating? I am hoping he will back up my driveway?

Comment

My driver was very accommodating. Usually they are contract drivers, so your experience may vary. He backed up my driveway and dropped the oven there. The shipping company made an appointment to drop of between 12 and 4 PM. The driver had no idea of the appointment time. It was unloaded by 8:30 in the morning......lol. Good thing I took the whole day off! Assuming it is not a problem physically, I think they would back up the driveway. Just be nice and give them a tip...

Hey, and nice to have another new Primarvera 70 in NJ!

I fretted a lot about everything, but it went fine. I am sure it will for you too....

Dave
              Last edited by padlcnu; 04-30-2019, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Thanks, got a tentative delivery date of next Tuesday! Yes, I am stressing about moving the oven. Will let you know how it goes. Enjoy your oven!

Comment

Delivery complete. UPS driver was great. Back his truck up my driveway and dropped off oven. Made moving the oven easy.

Comment

Hi all,

I just ordered a Primavera 70 as well. I think I've figured out how to get it to my backyard thanks to all of your tips, but how about onto the countertop? I've seen suggestions here for using an engine hoist and ice blocks. FB recommends using 2x4s and 4-6 strong men. I seen a number of posts here saying that the oven is around 600 lbs, but customer service told me 1200. In either case, 4 men makes nervous. What did you do? Any tips? Thanks!

Alexis

Comment

Working...
                    X