Costs for Crane Delivery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costs for Crane Delivery?

I'm not sure this belong in Installation, so mods, please move to the correct forum if it doesn't!

What are people's experiences and very approximate costs for crane delivery of fully-assembled ovens? I searched the forum for "crane," and see just this one post from 2012 with a $285 cost to "lift my Primavera70 over my house into the back yard in the box" which sounds too good to be true, unless the poster was operating the crane himself.

I found this page over on Forno Piombo with some guesstimated figures on craning one of their 3,000 lb. models for anywhere from $700 - $2,000 depending on weight and distance, which sounds a bit more like what I'd expected.

Can anyone here share what they've paid to have a fully-assembled oven moved or delivered by crane over the top of a 1 story house? If you have, please share the type of oven and some details about your house.

I know I'll need a quote from a local crane operator, but I'm just trying to get a sense for how many zeroes this might be.

I'm fantasizing about a Napolino or Vesuvio with a custom tile job.

Thanks!

It really depends on where you are who your friendly crane operator is. Sometimes, you can arrange to have them fit your job in around their other better paying jobs, thereby saving money. Talk to your local crane operator or engineering shop who owns a good size crane and go from there.
    My 42" build: https://community.fornobravo.com/for...ld-new-zealand
    My oven drawings: My oven drawings - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Comment

I has a moving Co. move my Primavera to my backyard about 40ft. Not sure of your access, but a moving Co. has equipment to typically move safes and other heavy objects. You could also try a tree service that has a crane. I know some tree svc. Co's do work lifting AC units to rooftops.

Comment

Working...
      X