• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bend, Oregon USA 29" interior Floor

Just some cracking where I mentioned.

Comment

Well here we go another hard day building WFO

I used my WANT TO BE Certified installer to work the details of the edges, transitions, and joints when I use the acrylic finishes designed for EIFS systems, which are also used by non-certified installers.

I hope it works

The Smooth finish was very hard to make smooth with a round dome.....Or was it That i had a non certifed trowel? So I mad Ruff Finish.

Tscarborough it is all in love and fun....thanks for all the info...Like the COLOR?

Chris
      Last edited by 100million; 04-13-2010, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Well

This is my first Firing with the STO Stucco on it

I am still in the Testing Stages

And Look at the pictures to see the heat results

Floor is 729

Inside of the Ceiling is 968

Outside of the dome is 98....7

The Chimney on the inside is 436

All looks good sofar

Chris

Comment

The color is nice. Did you make that gas rig?

Comment

I have made everthing so far

And if you want to talk about the Gas Rig, it needs to be done in PM...Becasue of WFO use WOOD

Comment

I would like to build one to do warm ups AFTER the fire is out.

Comment

Well I did some calculations on how long it took to build the oven

The master brick layer and the master designer took 65 hours total to get it to this point

Comment

Chris, did you really keep track of your building time? Well, besides now being master builder and designer, I'm nominating you master auditor as well .

Have all your curings been with the gas? Now that you're at almost 1000 deg on the dome, when are you going do the wood firing and 1st pizzas?

I think your oven will draw smoke really well, can't wait to see it,
                  Cheers, Dino
                  "Life is a banquet and most poor sons-of-bitches are starving to death." -Auntie Mame

View My Picasa Web Album UPDATED oct
                  http://picasaweb.google.com/Dino747?feat=directlink

My Oven Costs Spreadsheet
                  http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...BF19875Rnp84Uw

My Oven Thread
                  http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/d...arts-5883.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dino_Pizza View Post
                    Chris, did you really keep track of your building time? Well, besides now being master builder and designer, I'm nominating you master auditor as well .

Have all your curings been with the gas? Now that you're at almost 1000 deg on the dome, when are you going do the wood firing and 1st pizzas?

I think your oven will draw smoke really well, can't wait to see it,
                    Cheers, Dino
                    The time I keep track of was ONLY standing over and working on the oven.

Going to the store and get more bricks or glue stucco etc does not count.

My Friend Sergio BRAVO is the Master Brick layer and he took 39 hours. I was the rest of the time.

I was the master designer, brick cutter, grunt, hod carrier and mortar mixer and the ROOKIE as SERGIO would say.....but with the RESEARCH on FB forum we took all the Ideas and came up with my oven.

About the Wood and Pizza it is coming soon

I just have a few more trick up my sleeve...... I will get some more pictures soon

BUT Pizza will be soon

Thanks Dino....................... Oh Master Builder and WFO SLAVE

Comment

At last moving the oven.....It is nice that I have a FORK LIFT to lift this 1540 lb oven

Comment

Just thought I would let you all know ....I havent died and have not fallen off the face of the earth......I have been working on the pizza oven and I think I can show you the progress now

Comment

Wow Chris,

The oven looks great!.

Looking forward to supporting your business this summer.

JED

Comment

That is one, solid looking piece of equipment! Nice job on the rig!
                            George

My 34" WFO build

Weber 22-OTG / Ugly Drum Smoker / 34" WFO

Comment

Chris, really like the steel side table and front ledge. Did you weld all that stuff? You guys are a talented bunch. If your pizza's come out anywhere near as good as your construction, it'll be impressive.
                              Cheers, Dino
                              "Life is a banquet and most poor sons-of-bitches are starving to death." -Auntie Mame

View My Picasa Web Album UPDATED oct
                              http://picasaweb.google.com/Dino747?feat=directlink

My Oven Costs Spreadsheet
                              http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...BF19875Rnp84Uw

My Oven Thread
                              http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/d...arts-5883.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dino_Pizza View Post
                                Chris, really like the steel side table and front ledge. Did you weld all that stuff? You guys are a talented bunch. If your pizza's come out anywhere near as good as your construction, it'll be impressive.
                                Cheers, Dino
                                I am the master builder but not the master brick layer (setter) that is "Sergio Bravo" and not related to "Forno Bravo" and I am only a rookie Brick Oven Trailer Builder.

Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X