• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mrchipster
    replied
    Re: Wood Fired Beehive in Utah

Originally posted by UtahBeehiver
    Chipster,
    Give me a shout when you come out. I'm a ski and snowboard instructor at Snowbird on the weekends. Been there over 20 years and still don't know all the secret stashes but know more than most.
    Sounds great we stay over in Park City but I love to ski "The Bird" it would be a real treat to ski with a local. Thanks for the offer. and I will give you a heads up when we come out. Because of my daughters wedding and things going on at my wife's work we may not make it out until near the first of the year.

Chip

Leave a comment:

• eatingmorefood
    replied

You oven looks very cool. We jusat finished stucco on ours. BTW a thick pizza stone floor works great too ! Picked them up as seconds @ build a pizza oven, DIY Pizza oven designs, DIY pizza oven kits, wood ovens, review Pizza Stones, buy pizza grills, DIY pizza oven, how to make great pizzas, where to buy outdoor ovens, authentic pizzas oven, pizza oven reviews, brick ovens, pizza pl

Leave a comment:

• mrchipster
    replied

Originally posted by UtahBeehiver
    maybe we will get a nice indian summer and I can get some more work done.
    But that would mean less snow for me to ski on when I come out. Come on winter....
    Chip

Leave a comment:

• deejayoh
    replied

Weather has turned here as well. I'm in the same spot as you with the counters, need to get them sealed.

You gonna blue tarp all winter?

Leave a comment:

• UtahBeehiver
    replied

KD,

Finally heeded your advice on extending the chimney, found a demo extension from a fireplace store on e-bay, received yesterday and installed this morning. Planning on enclosing the chimeny stack with a metal chimney pot. On the hunt for some copper sheeting or copper colored aluminum sheeting. As you can see from the picture, fall is here and weather is getting unsettled, hoping to get the counters sealed and that is probably it for the season.

Going to crank the oven up for a family party. Thanks again for all the constructive feedback I have gotten from you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X