X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcel
    replied
    Re: Pompeii Plans Ready for Download

(J) "To access the plans, go the the FB Store (http://www.fornobravo.com/store), and register.

(M) Been there, done that; got this:

"Page Not Found on www.fornobravo.com

We're sorry. We can't find the page you are looking for on www.fornobravo.com.

If you can't find the information you are looking for, you can reach us at info@fornobravo.com."

Ciao,

Marcel

Leave a comment:

• james
    started a topic Pompeii Plans Ready for Download

Pompeii Plans Ready for Download

The PDF version of the plans are ready for download. The eBook is 67 pages, with photos, tables, graphs, etc. I think it is a big step forward, and it gives us a good reference point for improving the plans and adding more detail and useful information in the future.

My thanks to everyone who gave their time to the editing process. Thank you all very much. We will continue to take input on the plans, and keep making them better, so send recommendations and comments to sales@fornobravo.com .

For version control, I have included a verion number in the footer of each page, which is currently Ver. 1.1. Like a software publisher, we will track new versions of the plans, where the first number (Ver. 2.0) will represent a major upgrade, and the second number (Ver. 1.2) will present more minor improvements.

To access the plans, go the the FB Store (http://www.fornobravo.com/store/Inst...p-1-c-260.html), and register. The plans are under Instruction Manuals and eBooks category. After you "order" the free plans, you will receive an email with the download link. Be patient.It might take a couple of hours for the download email to arrive. It should be easy (and I hope it works).

Let us know how it goes for you and what you think.
    Last edited by admin; 12-17-2015, 04:59 PM.
Working...
X