X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rand18m
    replied
    Re: New 38 Build in Central Texas

Huskerduk you're the bomb, the export worked fine, I'll just use the file I created for those and post, may start a new thread though, this one is kinda messy now. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• rand18m
    replied

Let's try this pic of the hearth.

Leave a comment:

• Tonyp
    replied

What format are your picture files? Did you double check the file size?

Leave a comment:

• Gulf
    replied

Originally posted by rand18m View Post
    Was just trying to get through 9 as you suggested. Then I tried posting twice but uploads failed.
    There must be something that I am not considring that is the problem. It is bed time for me now..........got to get up at 3:00 AM . But, if you are not adding pics by tomorrow night I will try and help some more .

Leave a comment:

• rand18m
    replied

Was just trying to get through 9 as you suggested. Then I tried posting twice but uploads failed.

Leave a comment:

• Gulf
    replied

I give up, if you think of something else let me know, I'll tackle in the morning. Thanks
    Are you attempting to add a pic each time, or are you just posting .

Leave a comment:

• Gulf
    replied

So one must have a certain amount of posts in a new thread to post a pic? If so does that explain why I posted a pic in the North of Nashville thread a few weeks ago no problem?
    So one must have a certain amount of posts in a new thread to post a pic? If so does that explain why I posted a pic in the North of Nashville thread a few weeks ago no problem?
    No, I can't explain that. It was just my experince (maybe just a coincincidence) from a couple of years ago .

Leave a comment:

• rand18m
    replied

I give up, if you think of something else let me know, I'll tackle in the morning. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• rand18m
    replied

Maybe this will fix the problem Gulf!

Leave a comment:

• rand18m
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gulf
    replied

Thanks Gulf, I tried the paperclip but still getting upload error. Not sure what exactly to do, either I'm misusing something simple, (likely) or they have to be seriously reduced in size. Anyway haven't got time to investigate too much tonight. Thanks again.
    If my diagnosis correct, you only have 9 more posts to go . It only takes a commnent or two, to someone else thread, or testing, testing, 1, 2, 3, etc. to your own thread, to see if I'm right .

Leave a comment:

• rand18m
    replied

Thanks Gulf, I tried the paperclip but still getting upload error. Not sure what exactly to do, either I'm misusing something simple, (likely) or they have to be seriously reduced in size. Anyway haven't got time to investigate too much tonight. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Gulf
    replied

I use photobucket to post full sized pics to my thread. Though, I don't do that much anymore. The paperclip on the top row of your reply should allow you to inlude a thumbnail pic in your post directly from your computer. When the thumbnail is clicked on by the veiwer, a full sized pic can be veiwed. No resizing needed .

Also, keep posting. I couldn't seem to find the right combination until I reached the rank of pissant,......... I mean peasant .
    Last edited by Gulf; 11-03-2014, 08:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rand18m
    replied

The file size is likely the problem, have not been able to work on it but what I have it seems changing the size with a Mac is not easy, any suggestions would be very welcome. In the meantime I have the floor completed and first course cut and layer out, also the upright pieces for the dome arch. Should be mortaring the second course this weekend. Traveling this week so no progress. If anyone can help with resizing again I would appreciate that. Odd thing is one picture I've already posted on another thread, but now shows to be well over 2MB's. Anyway thanks much!

Mark

Leave a comment:

• rand18m
    replied

Well it appears I'm having issues uploading photos, I'll have to figure out the problem and get back with pics.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X