Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Got crack!

Acoma,

This is really good. You, Dusty and the boys go for it. Wish I could be there. I want a whole raft of embarassing, compromising photographs. Have a really good time. My thoughts are with you all.

Cheers,

Jim
    "Made are tools, and born are hands"--William Blake, 1757-1827

Comment

Geeze, me too. I'm still thinking about it in the back of my mind. Probably never happen, but it would be a blast!
      GJBingham
      -----------------------------------
      Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

If its not raining I'll be sure to fire my oven up, too. Hey if I get a move on with posting pictures, you'll be able to see them while having your pizza party.

Right? We're a couple of hours in advance, aren't we? (never can figure out which way round it works...)
        "Building a Brick oven is the most fun anyone can have by themselves." (Terry Pratchett... slightly amended)

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/p...pics-2610.html
        http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f9/p...nues-2991.html

Comment

Originally posted by Frances View Post
          If its not raining I'll be sure to fire my oven up, too. Hey if I get a move on with posting pictures, you'll be able to see them while having your pizza party.

Right? We're a couple of hours in advance, aren't we? (never can figure out which way round it works...)
          That sounds fantastic. And yea.... I can never remember that time change thing either. I think you're about 6-8 hours ahead but not sure. I'm just glad to hear you will be firing your oven up - maybe even have a friend or two over.
          I knew I could count on Switzerland!

dusty

Comment

Working...
          X