X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les
    replied
    Re: Les' Build

Thanks James - the fire is going now so we will see if it holds up.

At Ramekins, they were cooking some of the vegetables on the grill. I thought we would be able to cook the whole meal there - WRONG! Way too much going on, we broke off into teams to do our part. I didn't really learn anything I didn't already know but we had a blast! Good food and great people. On a side note; the only pizza I ever had that didn't have sauce or cheese - and it rocked!

Les...

Leave a comment:

• james
    replied

Looks good Les.

What did Ramekins cook on the grill and how did it taste? We meed more details. :-)
    James

Leave a comment:

• Les
    replied

More musings from the shop. I probably should have made it bigger but I tried to copy the Tuscan grill you can purchase. I cut the metal a few weeks back and then decided I should just buy one. Got back from the Ramekins cooking class (they use one), got bored last night and said what the hell. I might get the chance to try it out tonight.

Les...

Leave a comment:

• Ken524
    replied

Good idea!

Leave a comment:

• Les
    replied

Ken - I bought one of these. I only leave the tools out when I am using them.

Leave a comment:

• Ken524
    replied

Les (or anyone else),

Do you leave the tools outside on the rack 24/7? Or do you bring them inside when your not using them?

Leave a comment:

• mfiore
    replied

Pretty slick!

Leave a comment:

• Les
    replied

More musings from the shop. I got tired of using the shovel to remove ashes. Now it's into this pan and straight to the bucket.

Les...

Leave a comment:

• bbell
    replied

Jed, let me know what you find. I looked in the local HD here at they didn't carry them.

Leave a comment:

• Jed
    replied

Thanks for the report Les,

I think I'll go take a look at that tool at our local (to Bend) store..

JED

Leave a comment:

• bbell
    replied

Les, now that's a great rack! Can you ID each firearm and it's specific use? I have to figure out what I need to make.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Les
    replied

The new "gun rack"

Bill, I said I had 6 peels, it's 10. I guess I can't type and think at the same time.

Jed, the log grabber is working great. The wood I am using is split to no larger that 4 inches across and 12 inches long. I can get the temps up a lot faster burning smaller wood. Don't know how it would work with heavier wood.

Les...

Leave a comment:

• Jed
    replied

Hey Les,

Give us a report on the 'log grabber' when you have a chance to use it.

How well does this tool work?

It is a common question for me with tools. The right tool for the job makes all the difference...

There is a link to a 'clinker grabber' that one of the guys was using for managing wood in the oven. It functions differently from the log grabber in that it grabs things that are in line with the handle instead of perpendicular to the handle... will one system work better through the opening of a WFO?

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f28/...nted-3583.html

JED

Leave a comment:

• Les
    replied

My deal just got better I removed the sku, spent about 1/2 hour cleaning off the labels - things we need to know like "caution, this tool may get hot if exposed to fire"

No Results

Don't know why it say's "no results" The link seems to work
    Last edited by Les; 02-16-2009, 03:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• exceloven
    replied

Les, I looked and couldn't find it. Any chance you could give us the SKU from the receipt. They can look it up from there.

Thanks, Mark

Leave a comment:

Working...
X