Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• philby303
    replied
    so close yet so far.. almost got the site all ready to start, now it is all cleaned up and ready just working our final position of the oven, hope to by next Sunday have it all ready to start getting the concrete slab have a lot on so not sure how I will go for time

Leave a comment:

• philby303
    replied
    I was able to move the Vegi patch and pull down the old pergola

next I need to remove the concrete to get a decent level base what was there is not the best.

going to use hebel for the top slab people seem to have good results with that.

here are some progress photos

Leave a comment:

• philby303
    replied
    Thanks Steady Yep I will have photos just clearing the site up to get ready ( hope to move the water tank Sunday with help from a mate )

Leave a comment:

• Steady
    replied
    I have the same deadline and oven kit - but I have had a 6 month head start - I have really enjoyed my build so far.

I look forward to seeing some photos as you progress

Leave a comment:

• philby303
    started a topic D105 Adelaide Build

D105 Adelaide Build

yes another D105 kit,

Mrs has set a task for me to have a Pizza oven ready and working by Christmas. so I have a lot of work to do and to get ready for it.

So after looking about a lot on the web I came across Ben's Oven's they look amazing and just what i was after ( I did not want a precast dome like most the ones I had found. )

so we ordered the kit so i could get that here, got the call Friday that our kit has arrived so tomorrow morning before work I am off to pick it up

so now I need to shift the Vegi patch and water tank and work out the final design of the stand..

have really liked seeing the builds others have done here as well.
Working...
X