• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brickie in oz
    replied
    Re: New Membership Levels

Originally posted by Greenman View Post

Thanks Forno Bravo!!
    Shouldn't that be......Bravo Forno Bravo.....

Leave a comment:

• Greenman
    replied

Having the forum available and maintained is ample reward for me. I shudder to think what my oven would look like (or work like) without the good advice and encouragement provided by the good people who contribute.

Thanks Forno Bravo!!

Leave a comment:

• kbartman
    replied

Originally posted by kbartman View Post
    I was looking forward to my sharp, ergonomic and will look awesome on the cutting board pizza cutter.

Well my shipment arrived. As I open the box my excitement well up inside, as I longed to see my ergonomic awesome looking cutter. To my surprise I unwrapped a dough cutter I was looking forward to my pizza cutter. I assume the awesome dough cutter is just to hold me over til my well deserved cutter can be can be send out. Thanks FB, can't wait to say something nice about my new pizza cutter.
    Originally posted by JGarcia View Post
    Hi kbartman,

Send your information username and level completed to Technical Support, as soon as we receive your email and verification we will send the pizza cutter your way.

Thank you,
    Janet
    Sales Representative
    Hello Janet,
    I did send my info to tech support as requested, but I received a dough cutter instead of the pizza cutter. I'm totally happy with it, I was just expecting the pizza cutter instead............... I can't thank Forno Bravo and those on the forum enough for the success on my build.........I hope I didn't offend anybody, my apologizes.

Any chance of me getting the pizza cutter since you brought my post back up?
    Last edited by kbartman; 10-12-2013, 07:24 AM. Reason: punctuation

Leave a comment:

• mirassou
    replied

It takes a lot of work to maintain a forum and I think that this one is absolutely fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• Faith In Virginia
    replied

Well I have 672 posts and haven't received a thing either. I'm with you Les, don't want a thing. That is a very nice gesture on the part of FB. I have never seen another forum that does that for their members. So my hat's off to FB...Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Les
    replied

Janet, I am over 2700 and haven't received a thing. And to be honest, I don't want a thing. This forum is more than enough. Although it would be nice to get royalty's on the "got wood" comment on your shirts.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by brickie in oz View Post
    Dont hold your breath waiting.....
    This thread should be removed, it makes Forno Bravo look stupid.
    Hi brickie in oz,

When our members reach a level where they earned a price, they can contact our technical support system and provide them with their username and level completed.We will ship out the price earned accordingly. We value our forum members and we try our best to keep them happy.

Thank you
    Janet
    Sales Representative

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I just made the 250 post mark this morning. Where's my pizza cutter? Whom do I send the email to ?.......Those listed on the Forno Bravo contact page:

Residential Sales
    Commercial Sales
    Accessories
    Technical Support
    Order Tracking
    Dealer Support

I'll try tech support.
    Hi kbartman,

Send your information username and level completed to Technical Support, as soon as we receive your email and verification we will send the pizza cutter your way.

Thank you,
    Janet
    Sales Representative

Leave a comment:

• Gulf
    replied

I've got wood

Thank's FB for the Tshirt.

Like Russell said,
    The offer still exists, I just received my T shirt. You do need to run your request through the "Tech Support" link under "Contacts and Email" links and be a little persistent but FB still sends the stuff out. Thx FB for hosting the forum and continuing with the membership premiums.
    Thank's again Forno Bravo .
    Last edited by Gulf; 09-11-2013, 06:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• brickie in oz
    replied

Originally posted by Les View Post
    Not a bad gift for just taking up bandwidth on a server
    And driving traffic to the FB store for increased sales, its not a one way street here.

Leave a comment:

• Les
    replied

Dough cutters are an awesome tool. Not a bad gift for just taking up bandwidth on a server

Leave a comment:

• kbartman
    replied

Originally posted by james View Post
    I have changed the membership level in the forum, and tried to have a little fun. We have started offering prizes for reaching certain levels (though some are better than others). You have to send me an email when you reach a new level, and we can arrange to send you your goodies.

Here goes:

- 0 postings, Serf. You have to register to join, and you owe us half your crops. You also can't post a URL until your 5th posting (Spam aversion).
    - 25 postings, Peasant. You can keep all of your crops, but you owe us half the retained heat in your oven.
    - 50 postings, Laborer. You get to mix the concrete.
    - 100 postings, Apprentice. You get to cut the bricks.
    - 250 postings, Journeyman. You win a Forno Bravo pizza cutter from the Forno Bravo Store. It's a nice one with a removable blade that you can sharpen and replace, and you have to say something nice about it in the forum
    - 500 postings, Master Builder. You win a 5-pack of Caputo pizza flour.
    - 1,000 postings, Pizzaiolo. You win a Caputo T-shirt.

You can only claim prizes moving forward from today, no backdating of prizes won (or stock options granted).

James
    Originally posted by C5dad View Post
    A big thanks to the folks at Forno Bravo!!

I just got the pizza cutter - all I can say is wow! This thing is sharp, ergonomic and will look awesome on the cutting board.

UPDATE:

I have used the cutter at three pizza parties since I recieved it. I can honestly say that I feel like a ninja with a katana with that thing - sharp and quick!!! James, I want to say thanks to you and the gang over there for sending this. If you is lookin to get an awesome cutter - don't get the one from the local restaurant supply house (like I did) get this one and you will be VERY pleased!
    I was looking forward to my sharp, ergonomic and will look awesome on the cutting board pizza cutter.

Well my shipment arrived. As I open the box my excitement well up inside, as I longed to see my ergonomic awesome looking cutter. To my surprise I unwrapped a dough cutter I was looking forward to my pizza cutter. I assume the awesome dough cutter is just to hold me over til my well deserved cutter can be can be send out. Thanks FB, can't wait to say something nice about my new pizza cutter.

Leave a comment:

• UtahBeehiver
    replied

They need prodding, I know of two awards within the past few months, one was for the 3 pack of flour and a tee shirt that have been given out. I have the tee shirt in hand and the flour from and overseas WFO member they could or would not ship to and he had sent to me. So it works, what they say, squeaky wheel gets grease............

Leave a comment:

• brickie in oz
    replied

Still looking for my new pizza cutter.
    Dont hold your breath waiting.....
    This thread should be removed, it makes Forno Bravo look stupid.

Leave a comment:

• kbartman
    replied

Still looking for my new pizza cutter.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X