• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gulf
    replied
    Re: New Membership Levels

Tech support is correct.
    That is is the current way . I haven't recieved any one of the awards for the three steps. But, keep trying .

Leave a comment:

• kbartman
    replied

I just made the 250 post mark this morning. Where's my pizza cutter? Whom do I send the email to ?.......Those listed on the Forno Bravo contact page:

Residential Sales
    Commercial Sales
    Accessories
    Technical Support
    Order Tracking
    Dealer Support

I'll try tech support.

Leave a comment:

• UtahBeehiver
    replied

For all the WFO Bros and Sisters,

The offer still exists, I just received my T shirt. You do need to run your request through the "Tech Support" link under "Contacts and Email" links and be a little persistent but FB still sends the stuff out. Thx FB for hosting the forum and continuing with the membership premiums.

Leave a comment:

• Gulf
    replied

Thanks Laurentius,
    It sounds like you are confirming that the offer still exists. I really wasn't sure. I wrote off the pizza cutter after going back and rereading James' 1st Post.

I have changed the membership level in the forum, and tried to have a little fun. We have started offering prizes for reaching certain levels (though some are better than others). You have to send me an email when you reach a new level, and we can arrange to send you your goodies.

Here goes:

- 0 postings, Serf. You have to register to join, and you owe us half your crops. You also can't post a URL until your 5th posting (Spam aversion).
    - 25 postings, Peasant. You can keep all of your crops, but you owe us half the retained heat in your oven.
    - 50 postings, Laborer. You get to mix the concrete.
    - 100 postings, Apprentice. You get to cut the bricks.
    - 250 postings, Journeyman. You win a Forno Bravo pizza cutter from the Forno Bravo Store. It's a nice one with a removable blade that you can sharpen and replace, and you have to say something nice about it in the forum.
    - 500 postings, Master Builder. You win a 5-pack of Caputo pizza flour.
    - 1,000 postings, Pizzaiolo. You win a Caputo T-shirt.

You can only claim prizes moving forward from today, no backdating of prizes won (or stock options granted).

James
    I had sent a message to the store . Later, I found out that a friend received the flour. So, shortly after reaching master builder, I emailed James with the request. I wrote that off too, after no response. (To be honest, I have had some issues with my e mail.) Then recently, I received a pm from another good friend which mentioned that he was expecting his T shirt any day.

It's really no big deal for me. I haven't made any attempt to claim the t shirt. Knowing what I know now: I would send Forno Bravo a pizza cutter, some flour, and a t shirt (if that was the price to join the forum ).

I just thought that I would bump this old thread to see if I could find out for sure, and if so what is the exact procedure for claiming an award .

Leave a comment:

• Laurentius
    replied

The KEY, is that you are only informed Broadly, you must remember your post and notify FB, otherwise you forfeit. I lost my pizza cutter, but Mikku, informed me of my Pizza Flour, which I gave to a stateside member, because if you're out of country, you're SOL. Brickie, fourgitaboutit.

Leave a comment:

• Gulf
    replied

Bump
    I guess that the flour and the shirt are out of the question too

Leave a comment:

• Gulf
    replied

Originally posted by Les View Post
    I seriously doubt it.
    That is my calling card, "A day late and a dollar short" .

Leave a comment:

• Les
    replied

I seriously doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• Gulf
    replied

Is the pizza cutter offer still out there? I've emailed the Store but have not recieved a reply.

Leave a comment:

• smallholder123
    replied

I will say i have always hated forums until now thanks to all the FB people

Leave a comment:

• C5dad
    replied

A big thanks to the folks at Forno Bravo!!

I just got the pizza cutter - all I can say is wow! This thing is sharp, ergonomic and will look awesome on the cutting board. I tried to toss the other two and nagzilla griped at me about it. So off to the donations box they will go.

UPDATE:

I have used the cutter at three pizza parties since I recieved it. I can honestly say that I feel like a ninja with a katana with that thing - sharp and quick!!! James, I want to say thanks to you and the gang over there for sending this. If you is lookin to get an awesome cutter - don't get the one from the local restaurant supply house (like I did) get this one and you will be VERY pleased!
    Last edited by C5dad; 12-01-2011, 11:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cobblerdave
    replied

Yeh Al
    I'm in the same boat ....no pizza cutter yet .... postage would probable kill

regards dave

Leave a comment:

• brickie in oz
    replied

I must have missed the mail because I havent received any goodies?

Leave a comment:

• horrocks007
    replied

I haven't even bought my oven yet and I am on my way to getting a free pizza cutter. I am sure I will have more to contribute after the WFO is finished, especially in the cooking area.

Leave a comment:

• Grimaldi
    replied

Roughly based on the plans here. I was wanting to build a mobile oven and was struggling with the idea of an all masonry oven ending up as a rubble pile after hitting a pothole...then I saw Wiley's build using a hemispherical end cap off of a large propane tank and thought that was a solution to fragile masonry.

The metal end cap is really a form...the masonry is on top of the metal, then the insulation, and then stucco.

It was a challenging build and involved a lot of metal work and welding. I think I could do it again in a fraction of the time and better.
    Last edited by Grimaldi; 07-16-2010, 03:33 PM. Reason: speeling ;]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X