Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm running across quite a few misdirected and or broken links. Is this the best place to report them and will they get fixed or are they another casualty of the "upgrade"?
    My build thread
    https://community.fornobravo.com/for...h-corner-build

Comment

Yes, you can report them here and I will follow up and find out if the link can be fixed. Please be as specific as possible as to the location of the link in question.

Mitch
      Forno Bravo

Comment

Mitch, I've ran across quite a few. Maybe I should start a new thread "Broken/Missing Links? I see two advantages - a bunch of such reports will fill this thread up quite quickly, and a separate one might make it easier for others to see if the one they found has already been reported. Let me know what you think.
        My build thread

Comment

Great idea!
          Forno Bravo

Comment

Dear Forum Members:

The issue with hyperlink misdirects has been resolved. We ran a script to correct all the broken links ending in ####-####.html
            Eg.: http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/8/gu...ld-7051-4.html

The bulk re-direct process initially used for re-directs was dropping the dash and not recognizing the update. We simply ran a script to identify errors and update the link as needed.

Mitch
            Forno Bravo

Comment

Sometimes when typing a post I get a message asking me to verify that I'm human. What is going on here?
              Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

Hi David,

I'll look into the human verification issue.

Mitch
                Forno Bravo

Comment

David, Mitch,
                  I've also seen it a couple of times. I think that it is designed to help keep the spambots out of the forum .
                  Last edited by Gulf; 10-26-2015, 05:09 PM.
                  Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

"Sometimes when typing a post I get a message asking me to verify that I'm human. What is going on here?"

Originally posted by fbfireoven View Post
                    Hi David,

I'll look into the human verification issue
                    Mitch
                    Ok, I thought maybe you've been talking to my wife.
                    Last edited by david s; 10-26-2015, 10:57 PM.
                    Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

After the forum did it's reset today (11-16) I am having trouble with my posts. I attached 4 photos, but when I look at the post it has grabbed some random pictures that are not the ones I posted, and one of them is not even on my hard drive. Also, less important, I was in the mid 150's for number of posts and it has reduced my count somehow.
                      My build thread

Comment

I found out where my missing posts are missing from. The new membership levels thread had several comments by me and others about Gulf and UtahBeehiver becoming member-moderators. Those posts have all disappeared. Hopefully other posts were not similarly affected.

Nevermind, I see the forum knows it has some posts that are missing - hopefully they will be found...
                        Last edited by JRPizza; 11-16-2015, 05:53 PM.
                        My build thread

Comment

We are working on restoring the missing posts and I have reported the issue you are having with images. I'll keep you updated as I receive information!

Mitch
                          Forno Bravo

Comment

Moving over to here so as not to fill up my build page - I cleared my cache and the poltergeists seem to be appeased. All my photos are appearing as they should.
                            My build thread

Comment

Mine seemed to be working right today. But, I just cleared the cache anyway.
                              Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Originally posted by JRPizza View Post
                                After the forum did it's reset today (11-16) I am having trouble with my posts. I attached 4 photos, but when I look at the post it has grabbed some random pictures that are not the ones I posted, and one of them is not even on my hard drive. Also, less important, I was in the mid 150's for number of posts and it has reduced my count somehow.
                                To clarify for Forum members: if you are having a similar issue with images, clear your cache and the issue should resolve.

Thanks,
                                Mitch
                                Forno Bravo

Comment

Working...
                                X