My IT design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

This fireplace is needing the sides finished as well. I consider these two part of the same project.

Comment

Originally posted by UtahBeehiver View Post
        Nice to see you post again. These ovens never seem to get done. I just finished a slide out drawer for the wood strorage area and my oven way mostly completed in 2012. I guess will all this Covid isolation the WFOer's are finishing up the loose ends.
        I didn't understand this until I was able to cook in mine....Once you start cooking the project almost takes a back seat...LOL

Ricky
        My Build Pictures
        https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...18BD00F374765D

Comment

You have a nice set up there with the pool and patio area very well done.

Ricky
          My Build Pictures
          https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...18BD00F374765D

Comment

Thank you. It is ongoing but I certainly am indebted to the good folks on this forum. The process of building the arch into the dome still gives me PTSD shakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chach View Post

I didn't understand this until I was able to cook in mine....Once you start cooking the project almost takes a back seat...LOL

Ricky
              Ricky,
              How true that is. Once you start cooking, your oven’s functionality becomes way more important than its appearance. The satisfaction of the build becomes eclipsed by the enthusiasm of the cooking. You’re in danger now of never finishing the build completely.
              Cheers,
              Dave
              Last edited by david s; 05-26-2020, 02:33 PM.
              Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

David S. You jinx me. I am leaving work now. To go and work on it!

Comment

Comment

Comment

• I have completed the left side now (no Tung preservative yet); and I have started the back, which I did when my son was finishing the little roof we poured in dyed concrete.

Comment

• My deadline of Father’s Day looks doable as long as I stay focussed and give this project two hours each day. (I have 10 days left—countdown starts)

Comment

• Comment

• And making the deadline means less of these fire nights. They tend to be late nights (or early mornings)

Comment

• Comment

• And I am pretty well done. I have another two hours of stucco finishing the kitchen area. And putting up some shelves.

Comment

Working...
                                X