Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UtahBeehiver
    replied
    I have rebuilt all the photo links that I had deleted earlier this year so new builders will have access to my build and how I documented the progress.

I know that FB has the restoring of the thumbnails on the thread as one of their top priorities.
    Last edited by UtahBeehiver; 01-11-2016, 07:55 AM. Reason: Completed rebuild of photo links.

Leave a comment:

• UtahBeehiver
    replied
    Thx Greenman.

Leave a comment:

• Greenman
    replied
    I have been away from the Forum for a little while. Good to see you back Russell. The site is a new world in more than one way!

Leave a comment:

• the_dr_masuess
    replied
    Russell!!! Call me! I tried calling your number but they said I had the wrong number. I sent you a PM with my number.

Leave a comment:

• UtahBeehiver
    replied
    Bad for my figure but taste good. Yeah, we are Ute fans big game against Michigan this weekend, sold out ;-(. Need to get up to the NW and come see your oven.

Leave a comment:

• deejayoh
    replied
    So I left you with some bad habits...

When you coming to Seattle? Are you a Utes fan? I have an airbnb and can put you up for the game...

Leave a comment:

• UtahBeehiver
    replied
    thanks PN and DJ.

DJ, btw chicken and waffles, what you had when we went to the pub, is now my standby meal when we go there.

Leave a comment:

• deejayoh
    replied
    Oven is looking great Russell! Glad to see you back on the forum.

Leave a comment:

• Pompeii Nate
    replied
    Russell it is one of the best bits of news to hear and see you are back with us!! This forum was not the same with you gone. Welcome back!!

Leave a comment:

• valentin
    replied

Well!!! Maybe add a copper coating on the refractory bricks in the bottom of the tube? Rains are rare, even a bad influence on the strength of the bricks.

Leave a comment:

• UtahBeehiver
    replied
    Gastagg,

I can't take full credit for the copper design, Larry from Chicago was the original designer, I just took his concept and modified it to meet my needs. I wake up every morning and look outside to see it the copper shingles are still there LOL.

Leave a comment:

• v12spirit
    replied
    Glad you're back Russel.

Leave a comment:

• gastagg
    replied
    That's a beautiful oven. I"m relatively new to the forum, and I'm glad you're here. That is a beautiful oven. Did you come up with the design for the copper cladding yourself?

Leave a comment:

• SableSprings
    replied
    I'm really glad that Gulf twisted your arm and you came back to the forum community. Your experience and input were very much missed by those of us who were here to watch your fabulous build from the ground up. Although it's been said several times already, Welcome Back Russell !

Leave a comment:

• UtahBeehiver
    replied
    Thanks for the warm welcome back by the pioneers and vets of the forum. Also for anyone on the forum who wants some heirloom SM seed from last year I have a several hundred. Just send me a PM with your address. This years SMs are doing well too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X