This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pompeii Plans Ready for Download

Thanks for making these plans available.
    It looks like a great project.
    Bill
    Bill

Oven Build: https://goo.gl/photos/rN6FhFSS2jzwfQuB7

Oven cooking: https://photos.app.goo.gl/1vmPg7XXSbMwhdnD6

Comment

Can't register to download cause I'm not from UK or US or Canada

Hi James,

I keep getting this message when I want to register in order to download the pdf. "For shipping to countries other than the US or Canada please call 800 407-5119" Is there any other way to get the pdf? I would really appreciate it since I want to build my oven in my backyard.
      sigpic

Raffy's WFO Build Thread
      WFO Build Pics (Picasa)
      Add me on Facebook (write FornoBravo in the message)

Comment

Raffy,
        Sorry about that. We've (finally) fixed the problem -- try it now and let me know if it works flawlessly. :-)
        James
        Pizza Ovens
        Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Hi James,

Thanks for the quick response. It worked flawlessly. Wish me luck in building my oven. I dont have any mason experience but I'm sure with these instructions I will make a decent wood fired oven. Thanks again!

Sincerely,
          Raffy
          sigpic

Raffy's WFO Build Thread
          WFO Build Pics (Picasa)
          Add me on Facebook (write FornoBravo in the message)

Comment

Originally posted by james View Post
            Raffy,
            Sorry about that. We've (finally) fixed the problem -- try it now and let me know if it works flawlessly. :-)
            James

Hi James,

I tried to DL it and it does not have a set area for UK ( Great Britian) I selected British virgin ( not because I am one and thats a different story...lol)
            Anyway, I got to the DL and it wont open in PDF because it says its corrupted. If I PM you my email addy would you be so kind as to email it as a straight pdf and not zipped please?

Cheers
            Paul

Comment

WOW!

SO much info to digest and the project looks daunting, but I cannot wait to get started in the Spring when we buy our new house.

Thanks!

Comment

could i edit pdf and make metric version?

Comment

newbie here
                  first i like to call out a great and loud *g* THANK U!
                  great forum, great people!

but...
                  i?ve tried almost all tipps to download the plans...nothing worked.
                  i can?t register properly as i life in germany and thats missing in the pulldown menu etc...

could u please just mail those plans directly? i?d really be happy bout ur help.
                  best regards from sunny germany

Comment

Hi James, I just want to say THANK YOU SIR for the Pompeii Plans, they may well be the best free item I've ever laid my hands on!

I want to ask you something - I refer a lot of people to your site to download the Pompeii oven plans, in fact I have a direct link from my website to the actual page, however I find that about 95% of people I speak to say that they got confused by the 'Shopping Cart' method of downloading the plans - and didn't end up downloading them, meaning they are missing out on something great!

Is there any chance that you could arrange for the plans to be available through a slightly simpler download system? Rather than using the shopping cart method, you could have a simple link that requires the user to enter their email and other details, and then the download link could be sent to them via email. Essentially the same system, but minus the shopping cart. Even better would be a direct download that just required the user to enter their name, address and email prior to downloading the file. I would actually be happy to help pay for the coding, that's how much I think this would help!

Cheers, and thank you so much once again.
                    The Melbourne Fire Brick Company

Comment

Hi

As some other members from outside USA I also can't download Pompeii plans.....
                      Please advise what to do....
                      Otherwise...compliments for the great website and forum.

With best regards

Gregor

Comment

Hi!!

Great forum,, that is a lot of information, thanks to everyone for help other to build his own oven.

I have a big problem, I dont live in USA or in a country where is possible to dowload plans.

How can I get it?

Thanks in advance

Greetings

Rene

Comment

Hi,

New to the site and having similar issues accessing the PDF plans

I am based in the UK so not sure if that is an issue for access

Ben

Comment

https://www.fornobravo.com/pompeii-o...ii-oven-plans/
                            Russell
                            Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

good day folks,

I am a 65 yr old with many talents, computer use is not nor ever will be listed amoung them. In fact I likely have posted this in the wrong place and for that I appoligize. I am trying to download the step by step plans and am getting nowhere. I went to the store filled out the form, created an account and am not able to retrieve anything. complicating matters is the fact I have 1,000,000 miles on my contractor hands and typing is near impossible. Im hoping someone will take me under advisement and help me along. the most helpfull thing would be if someone would be willing to do phone support for me in using the forum. Im in NYS and my phone is 607-351-1819. Im up early and go to bed around 11 though Im willing to talk anytime at your convienience. This old salmon fisherman would be forever in your debt. best, jeff

Comment

Hi Jeff, Welcome to the forum. The link is sent by e-mail. You may have to look in your junk e-mail folder to find it.
                                Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Working...
                                X