Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landing area/opening and height of doorway - 42 inch in France

Hi all,

I'm in the final tweak stages of designing my oven before I commit to laying bricks - all the ground work/blockwork/slabs etc have been poured. Just need to work out the final piece of the puzzle… the openings.

So I'm building a 42 inch Pompeii oven, could someone real simply give me the dimensions for measurements on the attached (crude - not to scale) drawing…

A:
    B:
    C:
    D:
    E:
    F:
    G:
    H:

Few other pictures of the build so far too….

Cheers

James
    ​​

None of your images show up for me...
    I do have have four measured drawings on the first page of my build page. The resolution/clarity isn't the best, but you might be able to pull a few dimensions off of them and use them as a starting reference. My build was a 42" oven as well.
    Last edited by mongota; 06-08-2021, 08:34 PM.
    Mongo

My Build: https://community.fornobravo.com/for...-s-42-ct-build

Comment

Originally posted by creasy987 View Post
      Hi all,

I'm in the final tweak stages of designing my oven before I commit to laying bricks - all the ground work/blockwork/slabs etc have been poured. Just need to work out the final piece of the puzzle… the openings.

So I'm building a 42 inch Pompeii oven, could someone real simply give me the dimensions for measurements on the attached (crude - not to scale) drawing…

A:
      B:
      C:
      D:
      E:
      F:
      G:
      H:

Few other pictures of the build so far too….

Cheers

James
      ​​
      Mine is a 42" oven. Feel free to look at my drawings. (Metric measurements)
      My 42" build: https://community.fornobravo.com/for...ld-new-zealand
      My oven drawings: My oven drawings - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Comment

Working...
      X