This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FB Pompeii Oven Kit

How are shipping costs coming along? I was shocked to get a quote of $790 to ship 650 miles. I realize that the pallet is near 2000lb but wow!
    My oven build

Comment

i am not finding the Pompeii 90 kit in the FB store.. Is this kit still an option and what is the price???? what are the shipping costs to Minnesota???

Comment

its listed under installation accessories. Shipping costs will kill you so better to find local brick.

Comment

Does The firebricks from the pompeii oven kit are tapered?

Comment

Cool name for and oven. Anyone ever see the Pink Floyd film Live at Pompeii. The guy who install the point of sale system at the pizza place I work at left a copy.

Anyway, I am trying to convince my employer to go with a wood burning pizza oven...Pompeii Pizza would be a great company name.

Comment

Planning my WFO build for this coming spring and am debating against the kit or sourcing material locally. Does the FB Pompeii kit come w/ pre-cut bricks?

Thanks

Comment

Was thinking about getting the pompeii90 kit until I saw the $1100 shipping charge. Guess I'll source out the bricks here.

Comment

My question is ...how can concrete in a certain shape even be worth $800. Luxury pricing ?

Comment

Is this available and for what cost in 2015?

Comment

Originally posted by Pologuy9906 View Post
                      Is this available and for what cost in 2015?
                      Check out the Forno Bravo Store for up to date selections and prices.
                      Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

How much is shipping to Hawaii 96706?

Comment

This is an old thread. In January of 2016 Forno Bravo made this announcemet concerning shipping in the continental United States.
                          Posted by Mitch Clark

Salinas, CA January 15, 2016 – Forno Bravo, a leading manufacturer of wood fired pizza ovens, has announced a new pricing structure that takes effect January 18, 2016. The pricing structure covers all residential and commercial modular oven kits and assembled pizza ovens. The streamlined pricing makes it easier for the customer to purchase a pizza oven by eliminating “hidden fees” like crate and loading charges. Additionally, all modular oven kits will include free shipping in the contiguous 48 United States. Shipping fees will still apply to fully assembled ovens.
                          Who da guy pizzas,

Contact Mike Breeze at BBQ Island in Kealakua, Hawaii. Mike (Greatgrill.com ) is the distributor for Forno Bravo ovens in Hawaii. Their local phone number is in both links. Of course, it is always best to visit the Forno Bravo Store and contact one of their sales staff for the latest pricing..
                          Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

It looks like the posts regarding the Pompeii kits are quite old. Are the kits still available? If so, where can I find the pricing.

Comment

All the DIY kits are shown on the FB Store site along with pricing
                              Russell
                              Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

UtahBeehiver,
                                I’m not seeing any Pompeii kits on the Online Store part of the website. I might be overlooking it, or looking in the wrong spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X