Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lancer's Philippine Build, Close to Australia Anyhoo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lancer's Philippine Build, Close to Australia Anyhoo...

Peter who is working on our place was asked if he could please take the ladies out in his boat. He replied ":".

They took some pics of the place. Dolores and I are on the balcony. Pizza oven will be on the right behind the doghouse which will go elsewhere...

Last edited by Lancer; 08-07-2013, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Peter who is working on our place was asked if he could please take the ladies out in his boat. He replied ":".

They took some pics of the place. Dolores and I are on the balcony. Pizza oven will be on the right behind the doghouse...

This shot took some setting up, in two languages and a moving boat, then the monster didn't smile. Best laid plans...

Last edited by Lancer; 08-07-2013, 09:51 PM.

Comment

While on the boat they had some fun with the camera... I wonder what Peter either just said or is thinking. Peter, remember you're married amigo!

I might try this as a desktop background.

Nice pic of...the bottom of the boat.

Last edited by Lancer; 08-07-2013, 10:00 PM.

Comment

In front of the mixer as they wait for a Bus. Abby doesn't want them to go! But...Bye!

Comment

Nice clear water......
            The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your little paradise........wow, what a view of the ocean.
              Russell
              Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Glad you guys enjoyed the pics!

Comment

Picked up 300 bricks today. Saturday we get the clay and silicate. I can lay my hands on lime to slake and portland anytime.

I'm really excited!

Brickie, are you anywhere near ready to make the trip? It would be helpful if you were here, help me instruct the workers...food and drinks in the house are on the house. The bar is open!

First we do the dome foundation of pumice, and we got that. After that I have to answer the questions posed by the workers and it would be great to have an expert at my side mate. If not ready, well I can handle it. If close...let me know.

I'll add some pics...

Comment

Sorry bud, but I am actually further from taking the trip than before.
                    I have taken a job as production supervisor in a metal shop, I start next Monday.........

Ive spent the last week or more producing notes on safety etc for the new gig.
                    Last edited by brickie in oz; 09-23-2013, 02:51 AM.
                    The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

My wife's birthday...

My amigo, Mike, bellies up to the bar. "Hmmm, let me see..."

Myself, the Birthday Girl (wife Dolores) and family and friends at the now finished bar...

My wife and our party guests from Denmark.

Comment

My wife's friends show up...

Young and not so young...

Lots of them!

Comment

My brother in law and friend. "Sho, there goes the diet!"

The guys that built the place, honored guests would rather drink in the kitchen than in the bar. They can drink on the roof, its okay. Whatever makes em happy...

Comment

Relatives baked the cake and brought these cupcakes...

Birthday cake and the woman who baked it...seriously the best chocolate cake I ever ate.

"Who ate the cupcakes?"

Comment

Evening came...

Pool at night, kids still playing!

No really, there's kids there!

Comment

Originally posted by brickie in oz View Post
                                Sorry bud, but I am actually further from taking the trip than before.
                                I have taken a job as production supervisor in a metal shop, I start next Monday.........

Ive spent the last week or more producing notes on safety etc for the new gig.
                                Hey that's great! Congratulations on the new job. They have no idea of the true skills of their new guy!

No worries here mate, we'll handle it, post lots of pics and ask loads of questions. Same as always right? The place will always be here God willing, and you are always welcome Brickie...

College kids show up. We have a girls dorm and Dolores invited the kids...Note the disco lights which made her so happy!

There were maybe 15 late arrivals of the boarders.

Comment

Working...
                                X