Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Raffy's WFO Build

Originally posted by lwood View Post
    Here is a picture of Raffy's wood supplier in Manila.
    Wow! It looks even more impressive in the photo! Bear in mind that's just the front and it is several meters deep. The wood is nice and dry and probably was one of the reasons why we got to pizza temp in no time at all.
    sigpic

Raffy's WFO Build Thread
    WFO Build Pics (Picasa)
    Add me on Facebook (write FornoBravo in the message)

Comment

Burn, baby, burn!!! Fired up the oven again yesterday to cook for my sister, dad and some of his friends. I'm so satisfied with the ovens recent performance and I was able to maintain pizza temps well into the night with not much wood. After the fire had died down, it didnt take much to get back up to pizza temp when my sister requested some take home pizza at the end of the night.

I am simply amazed at the performance of the oven now. It just keeps on improving with each use. Firstly, I cleared the dome in less than 40 minutes. Secondly, it didn't take that much wood to clear the dome.

I am a true believer in the insulation materials recommended on this forum. Thanks again, James et al. for such ingenious design and for sharing to all of us.
      sigpic

Raffy's WFO Build Thread
      WFO Build Pics (Picasa)
      Add me on Facebook (write FornoBravo in the message)

Comment

Once I had a few "accidental" calzones under my belt, it would forever after be intentional.

Important tasty treat-making skill

Comment

Working...
        X