Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Somewhere in the slumering suburbs of Stockholm

Originally posted by brickie in oz View Post
    I have no idea of what you just said Dave? Smelling the glue again are you?
    Al
    He's asking you to be tolerant and polite.
    Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

The water cooled saw is scheduled for tomorrow, and in the meanwhile i have some paper cutting and messuring to do. I'm looking forward to this.

Comment

First of all i'd like to say that i'm really amused by people like Al, as i like Behavioural Science, these type of people is always interesting to observe.
        While i'm confident with me getting banned for this post. I'm more then satisfied with all the information about oven building that i learned at this site. And the good people that helped out.
        This is a real good source for oven builders, if not the best.

I really think a man has his right to defend himself, and therefor this proclamation. And I'm not here to denigrate, i'm here to proclaim my freedom of speech.

Let's start with this insulting post for an example:

I have no idea of what you just said Dave? Smelling the glue again are you?
        I'm certain that he has a really good reason for that, and even though Austrailia is a country with long distances. I'm perfectly shure that the pain of living in the same country as you Al can be substantially uncomfortable.

Originally posted by david s View Post
        Al
        He's asking you to be tolerant and polite.
        I'm always thankfull for the concerns. And i'm shure your not the glue smelling guy that Al is talking about.

Now let me begin.

Title:
        The fall of the Il Pizzaiolo

Subject: Al (brickie in oz)

I'd like to start and talk about the things that Al has accused me of being.
        While i haven't really accused him of anything, more then beeing an "internet though guy" in a recently post. And there is a good reason for this. I'll come back to this later.

First this really funny guy accused me of being a Troll.
        Were gonna take a closer look at this.

Apperently by some International standards one critical point for this criteria of being a troll is to feed of other peoples negative reactions. I think he complys to this remarkebly good.

Now i have also read thru some of Al's post, and while im pretty shure that Al have contributed to some very beautiful things on this site. I see a lot of awkwarldy messages that really is of the Troll feeding kind.

Isn't this strange...He opens his mouth, waving his arms and just like a bad politician he thinks he's picking populist scores. Al, an advice...N.e.v.e.r become an politician, and i shure hope that your not in charge of any people.

He's accusing me of as he says it "upping the post count so you can spam us with some miraculous product". No Al, we were actually having an decent conversation about these "miraculous products". Before you ribaldly barged in and accused me of this. Really funny guy this Al.

Now let's see how many posts Al have posted in this moment: 3,201.
        You heard it right folks. 3,200 and m****r f*****g ONE! Excuse the language. I'm really not of the swearing kind, even though it seems like that sometimes. Me Spaming ? By now i'm actully crying of delightment!

If there was a "miraculous price" by the count of 5.000 posts in the like of an gold patinated Gustavian waffle iron, this climber would rush to the top by any means possibly, so protect your loved ones.

And commenting on my social status was also very quick-witted and, funny as well. Am i lonely ? Depends on who's asking. If Al asks, i'm shure as **** gonna "act" as it, and seek out the nearest possible bunker, where I can feel safe and secure beyond the reach of his kind. And be alone!

Now it's time to bring up this term: "Internet Though Guy". Now i don't need to explain this to you, because sometimes the internet can be of really good use. So I will let it do it for you. Just click on this link underneath.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Internet_Tough_Guy

By this time i think Al is feeling a little dizzy and is beginning to see red. This is completely normal Al. And if not, I am very surprised. He might be of this superior kind that everything runs of, because people like Al always see themselves as superior than others, and in a very grandios way. Not that self-confidence is a bad thing, usually.

And Al, do NOT harm anyone in your near proximity. Use the defense method instead. Ignore all that I have written and continue as if nothing had happened. That is what i would have done. Take it out on your keyboard! I can recomend you get the Keyboard in my number #34 post. That will last for a while.

And why am i here Al you ask ? To contribute with my oven built, which you will soon behold, if you now feel like it anymore. And if the moderators thinks this way to long message justifies its existence.

And to be your matey!

I know that guys like you can turn to the kindest of men and the sweetest ones. And i'm shure you will be of that in the future.

A tip for the upcoming evening. Listen to a good ol' Bluegrass record, or why not a Rag Time one with James Joplin, i know that it helps me to cheer up.

And while we're at it, Listen to Midnight Oil! A real good Australian band.

I know i promised no abusive insults.
        And these are more like questions anyway:

How old are you ? Always an interesting one.
        Is "Tap-Out" someting you perfer ?
        Are you tatooed ?

Is this about the wine Al ?

And why do i bother with this one might think. Cause in times like these, a defence speech is of the utmost importance.

And pardon my French...
        Last edited by Southboom; 09-03-2013, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Nice turn of freedom of speech. That much effort put into building an oven would have the air smelling of freshly cooked pizza.

Yes, it is a terrific site and the information and guidance provided by too many people to mention (including Al) was invaluable. I have finished my oven and it is without doubt one of the most appreciated things I have ever built. That is testified by the fact that it seldom gets properly cool.

There is a bit of depreciating humour used here and mostly it is taken in good heart. There are some cultural differences that come into play here as well as some different use of the language and spelling. All adds to the colour and movement.

Having been subject of a bit of harsh stuff myself e.g. "worlds only surviving brain donor", (which makes me a miracle man) I thought that was a bit harsh but it just shows how sensitive some people can get.

Were I a cheeky bastard I would recommend that people keep taking their medication but I would not do that since I am still stinging from the lash. eek:

Good luck with your build and yes, this is where all kinds of people gather for the mutual benefit of each other.

The pink Murray River salt (from the longest river system in Australia) and many of our wines are excellent. If you ever get the urge to wander drop by this way, you will be made to feel most welcome by people like those who engage in robust repartee on this site. Drop in and I will cook you an Australian seafood pizza that will make your trip worthwhile.
          Cheers ......... Steve

Build Thread http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f3/n...erg-19151.html

Build Pics http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=1626b3f4f4

Forno Food Pics https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=1d5ce2a275

Comment

Originally posted by Southboom View Post
            First of all i'd like to say that i'm really amused by people like Al, as i like Behavioural Science, these type of people is always interesting to observe.
            While i'm confident with me getting banned for this post. I'm more then satisfied with all the information about oven building that i learned at this site. And the good people that helped out.
            This is a real good source for oven builders, if not the best.

I really think a man has his right to defend himself, and therefor this proclamation. And I'm not here to denigrate, i'm here to proclaim my freedom of speech.

Let's start with this insulting post for an example:

I'm certain that he has a really good reason for that, and even though Austrailia is a country with long distances. I'm perfectly shure that the pain of living in the same country as you Al can be substantially uncomfortable.

I'm always thankfull for the concerns. And i'm shure your not the glue smelling guy that Al is talking about.

Now let me begin.

Title:
            The fall of the Il Pizzaiolo

Subject: Al (brickie in oz)

I'd like to start and talk about the things that Al has accused me of being.
            While i haven't really accused him of anything, more then beeing an "internet though guy" in a recently post. And there is a good reason for this. I'll come back to this later.

First this really funny guy accused me of being a Troll.
            Were gonna take a closer look at this.

Apperently by some International standards one critical point for this criteria of being a troll is to feed of other peoples negative reactions. I think he complys to this remarkebly good.

Now i have also read thru some of Al's post, and while im pretty shure that Al have contributed to some very beautiful things on this site. I see a lot of awkwarldy messages that really is of the Troll feeding kind.

Isn't this strange...He opens his mouth, waving his arms and just like a bad politician he thinks he's picking populist scores. Al, an advice...N.e.v.e.r become an politician, and i shure hope that your not in charge of any people.

He's accusing me of as he says it "upping the post count so you can spam us with some miraculous product". No Al, we were actually having an decent conversation about these "miraculous products". Before you ribaldly barged in and accused me of this. Really funny guy this Al.

Now let's see how many posts Al have posted in this moment: 3,201.
            You heard it right folks. 3,200 and m****r f*****g ONE! Excuse the language. I'm really not of the swearing kind, even though it seems like that sometimes. Me Spaming ? By now i'm actully crying of delightment!

If there was a "miraculous price" by the count of 5.000 posts in the like of an gold patinated Gustavian waffle iron, this climber would rush to the top by any means possibly, so protect your loved ones.

And commenting on my social status was also very quick-witted and, funny as well. Am i lonely ? Depends on who's asking. If Al asks, i'm shure as **** gonna "act" as it, and seek out the nearest possible bunker, where I can feel safe and secure beyond the reach of his kind. And be alone!

Now it's time to bring up this term: "Internet Though Guy". Now i don't need to explain this to you, because sometimes the internet can be of really good use. So I will let it do it for you. Just click on this link underneath.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Internet_Tough_Guy

By this time i think Al is feeling a little dizzy and is beginning to see red. This is completely normal Al. And if not, I am very surprised. He might be of this superior kind that everything runs of, because people like Al always see themselves as superior than others, and in a very grandios way. Not that self-confidence is a bad thing, usually.

And Al, do NOT harm anyone in your near proximity. Use the defense method instead. Ignore all that I have written and continue as if nothing had happened. That is what i would have done. Take it out on your keyboard! I can recomend you get the Keyboard in my number #34 post. That will last for a while.

And why am i here Al you ask ? To contribute with my oven built, which you will soon behold, if you now feel like it anymore. And if the moderators thinks this way to long message justifies its existence.

And to be your matey!

I know that guys like you can turn to the kindest of men and the sweetest ones. And i'm shure you will be of that in the future.

A tip for the upcoming evening. Listen to a good ol' Bluegrass record, or why not a Rag Time one with James Joplin, i know that it helps me to cheer up.

And while we're at it, Listen to Midnight Oil! A real good Australian band.

I know i promised no abusive insults.
            And these are more like questions anyway:

How old are you ? Always an interesting one.
            Is "Tap-Out" someting you perfer ?
            Are you tatooed ?

Is this about the wine Al ?

And why do i bother with this one might think. Cause in times like these, a defence speech is of the utmost importance.

And pardon my French...
            Dont stop now, keep going, its funny.....
            The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post
              All adds to the colour and movement.
              Can this colour be pink ?

Now seafood pizza is the sound of the utter most delightment, If i ever have the time...

This medication your talking about. Can it be aerated concrete ?

Cheers
              Last edited by Southboom; 09-04-2013, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Dont stop now, keep going, its funny.....
                Naw, no more time for humor now Got an oven to build. And aerated concrete to inhale "does this really neat stuff to you"

And Al im sorry, that was a bit harsh.

but i'm glad that your with us, matey!

While on the sensitive side of life, im thinking of painting my oven pink.

Cheers Al and anyone else out there.

Comment

And Al im sorry, that was a bit harsh.
                  Only on yourself......

You picked the wrong person for a personal attack, nawwwhhhh. you actually explained it rather well above.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Al, what do you think, flamingo blush ? Murray River salt ?
                    or Australian rosy ?

Comment

you actually explained it rather well above.

Meant about you being a troll....
                      Last edited by brickie in oz; 09-04-2013, 02:06 AM.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Thank you about the lecture, but what do you think ?

Comment

but what do you think ?
                          I give in......
                          You can start giving oven building advise, Ill just watch.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

I think there's a cultural difference in the meaning of the word Troll aswell.
                            This international standard i was talking about, looks like it does not apply to some countries.
                            Now i am of Norwegian descent as well. I can ask my relatives over there cause they got some extremly good troll hunters over there. There's actually a funny movie about this that i can recomend: Trollhunter (2010) - IMDb

They may have the answer.

Now Al, feel free to comment.
                            And then we have to leave this matter.
                            This discussion really isn't the place to talk about this.

We could, you or me. Perhaps start a thread on this.

And whilst it looks like i have something against Australia an Al, i actually do not.
                            Last edited by Southboom; 09-04-2013, 02:25 AM.

Comment

I give in......
                              You can start giving oven building advise, Ill just watch.
                              No, i really don't have any advises. That are the skills you possess, and that i dearly wan't to hear about

But you have been a little conservative regarding that.

Regards
                              Karl
                              Last edited by Southboom; 09-04-2013, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Steve said it quite well in his post #79. Lets stick with WFO discussions. We're here to learn and share information.
                                jon
                                jon

Comment

Working...
                                X