No announcement yet.

42" Corner Build in Southern Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

david s.... I think you can see the four holes I drilled in one of the above pics. I marked where the rebar was before removing the forms so I wouldn't hit them with the drill bit. I'm sure it was much easier after three days instead of after the concrete has cured.

Comment

Looks very similar. Even though my oven has counter space on both sides, it still isn’t enough room to prep wood on one side and pizzas on the other. Next time I will build it with 4-5’ on each side. Click image for larger version

Name:	95D627C6-D772-435C-AA6E-8210EC40B536.jpeg
Views:	265
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	450044
      My newbie build thread: https://community.fornobravo.com/for...ie-ready-to-go

Comment

I really like your roof design. What's the pitch? Will your flue go thru or around the roof? We want to do something similar because our oven is almost, but just not 100% waterproof. Ours will come off the side of an existing gable above its gutters. Can the WFO roof float about 1-foot above the gable's side?

Thanks for the inspiration!

Comment

Thanks Smokamatic, I'm sorry but I'm not certain what the pitch of the roof is. I'll try to get a measurement for you. The chimney is already flashed into the metal roof and I'll just have to make sure the oven lines up to go through the center of it. The roof begins a few feet above the eave. Here's a picture that might help.

Comment

Was able to get the tile, insulation and floor laid this week... Slow going but it's fun watching the thing come together.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X