Announcement

Collapse

Dome Installation Video - Casa / Premio / Modena

Hello,

For many of you who bought a modular oven, you may have asked how we put the domes together when we build them. For those of you considering one of our ovens, we shot a video to make your install easier.

Check it out on our You Tube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7q7...jSniYogfUra06Q

If the link doesn't work, simply go to You Tube and type Forno Bravo Channel. The video title is How to Set your Forno Bravo Oven Dome Pieces.

Thanks for participating in our Forum. We will have more video content available soon.
See more
See less

My indispensible tool (a variation on a FB theme)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the offer to make one of the tools is still out there Id pay for sure!!

Comment

• Nathan, there are quite a few no-weld easy to build designs in the forum. I highly suggest doing some research and finding a design that you are comfortable making. Building a WFO isn't all masonry - you will most likely be doing some carpentry and even some metal work, so building your own IT is the best way to start the journey. I would highly suggest using the "wooden brick" approach that I copied to attach your IT. I pasted a link to the part of my thread where I was figuring out how to build mine.
      I've been working on my oven for a little while and have been debating starting a build thread, as I probably won't have much to add in terms of artistry or inventiveness over the excellent work already posted on this forum. That said, I thought I would share what I have done and hopefully continue to get
      My build thread
      http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...h-corner-build

Comment

• Good day all,

Can someone explain the attachment of the clamp with more detail I'm not getting how it is attached. I welded a 3/8 nut centered on a Simpson Strong-Tie # A24 this should be good the first couple of course's but as I get higher I would like to incorporate the clamp or to a strong tie as a separate attachment. The instructions are great for getting started and I know it must slide in groves but not a lot of real-estate to work with. Wish the instructions had more detail on that portion, thanks for any help you all can give me on this.

This is what I got so far. My IT I used some shelf hangers I had laying around with a 3/8 nut welded inside for the round stock to ride, I tacked them together and cut at 17.5" it can be adjusted a couple inches either way. I had some shrink wrap so I used it to keep it easy to clean.

Comment

Working...
        X