Mississippi 44"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mississippi 44"

Quite the finish, bravo, bravo, bravo...
    Chip

Comment

Thanks everybody ,
      But, there is a still a lot to do. Let's see, I have got to pour a cap around the oven to seal off the french drain, floor the patio, build a tiki bar, etc. etc .............
      Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Gudday
        Good on Mrs Gulf sounds like she has added to gulfs work list.
        Regards dave
        Measure twice
        Cut once
        Fit in position with largest hammer

My Build
        http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f51/...ild-14444.html
        My Door
        http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f28/...ock-17190.html

Comment

Amazing build gulf. Those draws are simply amazing. The whole thing is purely art. I'm in awe of it.

Where will you store wood?
          Last edited by oasiscdm; 09-09-2013, 05:48 PM.
          Cheers Colin

My Build - Index to Major Build Stages

Comment

Well Done. She's a beauty!
            dvm

My road to pizza is documented here:
            http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f21/...ome-17755.html
            sigpic

Comment

Wow! That is just beautiful. I love it all, especially the polished landing.
              Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

After seeing the final results its all in the heart, soul and passion as to the finish you end up with.
                Ive seen so professionals who couldnt hold a candle to this....
                The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Originally posted by brickie in oz View Post
                  After seeing the final results its all in the heart, soul and passion as to the finish you end up with.
                  Ive seen so professionals who couldnt hold a candle to this....
                  Amen brother, Great job Gulf.
                  Respectfully,

KB

My build
                  Oven Pics (album under construction)

Comment

Thank ya'll very much,

But, ya'll are giving me a complex . I have to go to work tomorrow morning, and I don't know if the head band on my hardhat will let out that much .

Seriously, this build has been the most fun that I have ever had with my clothes on

I do know "very well" though, that the real "working parts" of my oven would not have turned out very well, had it not been for the FB plans and the pioneers on this forum. I wont get into naming each of them because I would surely leave someone out. But, if you are reading this and are in the planning stages of your oven, don't get all "caught up" in the "bells, whistles, and decorations". The main thing is to concentrate on the basics of the FB model "first and foremost". Set yourself up a build thread. Most any question you could be possibly ask concerning your build should be asked there. From there, everyone can follow what you have done, what you are proposing next, and will be more informed on how to answer your concerns.

Thank's again Ya'll,
                    very, very much!
                    Joe
                    Last edited by Gulf; 09-10-2013, 05:10 PM.
                    Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Originally posted by Gulf View Post
                      Thanks everybody ,
                      But, there is a still a lot to do. Let's see, I have got to pour a cap around the oven to seal off the french drain, floor the patio, build a tiki bar, etc. etc .............
                      My oven has been "DONE" for almost 2 years and well .....the punch list is still not complete.

Absolutely unique. And again Bravo, Bravo, Bravo....
                      Chip

Comment

gulf, absolutely beautiful build!!! you were the inspiration for my wfo. not quite done yet but it will not compare to your build. thanks for all your help and advise.

hope you stay on the forum. you have made lots of good advise for us novices.
                        jon
                        jon

Comment

I found the link to the main inspiration for my drawer. Sharkey provided it, way back on page 12 of my thread.

Originally posted by Sharkey View Post
                          Here is the link to Wood on Wheels: http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f28/...tml#post125410
                          Check it out. I don't think that the usefulness of the wood storage space can be any greater maximized than what Jim did with his. (That is, with a single entry).
                          Last edited by Gulf; 10-12-2013, 05:12 AM.

Comment

I don't think I have posted a night shot.

Cooked a couple of pizzas for the kids. Nothing special, pizzas ain't exactly my cup of tea, but they seamed to like them. I was really just getting the oven ready for tomorrow .

Comment

Hey man, night shot. Excellent craftsmanship on your build.
                              Old World Stone & Garden

Current WFO build - Dry Stone Base & Gothic Vault

When we build, let us think that we build for ever.
                              John Ruskin

Comment

I love that oven
                                Link to my build
                                http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/4...nia-19904.html

Link to my pictures
                                https://plus.google.com/photos/10871...CPfMh4SMmcnQAQ

Comment

Working...
                                X