• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If mama ain't happy nobody is happy. Gotta keep the swmbo happy lol
    Russell
    Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

looking good. Did you check to make sure you won't hit your head on the ends of the gables? I remember futzing with the angle of my roof quite a bit to avoid that, and I am glad that I did.
      My build progress
      My WFO Journal on Facebook
      My dome spreadsheet calculator

Comment

That's looking good. Time to fire it up!

Comment

Originally posted by deejayoh View Post
          looking good. Did you check to make sure you won't hit your head on the ends of the gables? I remember futzing with the angle of my roof quite a bit to avoid that, and I am glad that I did.

My first attempt at the gable I had the peak hitting me right in the head!! I moved it up 18" and ordered a 18" piece of chimney so now I'm at 52" of chimney atop the vent.

The gable ends will be a little close and I'm sure at some point I will be cussing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry P View Post
            That's looking good. Time to fire it up!

Almost got there today - Damn rains came in and I was at that point where I could let it be and know its dry, or attempt to get the chimney through the roof and start on the roofing membrane. I waited and may be able to get the chimney through and the box built atop the roof tomorrow if all goes as planned, which it likely wont!

Comment

Saluki your build is looking great. I too had to order an additional 12" chimney pipe once i had my roof trusses up i noticed my rain cap was too close to the roof ridge.
              Keep plugging at it.
              Ivan

Comment

Originally posted by Saluki View Post

My first attempt at the gable I had the peak hitting me right in the head!! I moved it up 18" and ordered a 18" piece of chimney so now I'm at 52" of chimney atop the vent.

The gable ends will be a little close and I'm sure at some point I will be cussing it.
                I remember I had to do that as well. peak height, roof slope, gable height, chimney clearance. too many variables
                My build progress
                My WFO Journal on Facebook
                My dome spreadsheet calculator

Comment

• Evening all,
                  • I'm looking at firing up my first pizza in the next couple days and had some question for the experts.

I have both the Caputo 00 and the Gluten Free Flour for one of my kids.

I was looking at making 3 dough balls of the regular and only one of the gluten free. My question is are there any suggestions for recipes based on a 'per pizza' equation and also a 'per pizza, per diameter'?

Any pointers? 9" too small, 10" too small for a personal size?

I was thinking if I was smart enough and had the knowledge of creating an Excel sheet that you could make your selections, ie, Number of pizzas, size of pizzas, hydration, etc and it would spit out how much of each ingredient. I'm not sure if this makes sense coming from my brain to the computer but if there is anyone that could lend some advice I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

First thing we cooked was smores for our kids and the neighbors, was a blast. As soon as I can get this pizza dough squared away I'm ready to cook.

Comment

this looks awesome! thanks for sharing
                            Anton.

My 36" - https://community.fornobravo.com/for...t-bg-build-log

Comment

If you have luck with the gluten free please post your recipe and results. We use Bob's RedMill gluten free for my MIL with pretty good results in the kitchen oven, but the crust didn't seem to like the heat of the WFO.
                              My build thread
                              https://community.fornobravo.com/for...h-corner-build

Comment

Chef Lea did a nice Gluten Free pizza recipe in our community cookbook.

It has embedded video and uses Caputo Gluten Free Flour.

You can check out the video in the link below.

Also, this product is available in our on line store.

https://www.fornobravo.com/store/cap...our-11lb-pack/

Click image for larger version

Name:	gluten-free-pizza.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	1.3 KB
ID:	391535

Tim
                                Forno Bravo
                                The Italian flour manufacturer, Caputo, has introduced Caputo Gluten-Free, and it’s now available in the Forno Bravo Store.
                                Forno Bravo

Comment

Working...
                                X