Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: new build in werribee

Thanks Gulf

If you copy the link and paste it into the index it works. I will play a little with it but am guessing it will make it easier with links to the pages as a minimum I could include the post numbers in the link name perhaps

But can you do it by page and post number like in my index on page 4 post 33.[/QUOTE]

hi and thanks gulf. Can you copy the edited text of the link that works (last two). Put brackets like I just did so I can see the syntax please. Am using a tablet, the right clicking is not giving me a

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/51/n...tml#post176653
    Last edited by oasiscdm; 07-13-2014, 07:28 AM.
    Cheers Colin

My Build - Index to Major Build Stages

Comment

Originally posted by oasiscdm View Post
      hi and thanks gulf. Can you copy the edited text of the link that works (last two). Put brackets like I just did so I can see the syntax please. Am using a tablet, the right clicking is not giving me a link.
      I just now tried clicking (left clicking) on the post number. The link address at the top of the page changed to reflect the post number. See if that works.

Edit: This the last two.

URL="http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/51/n-18249-4.html#post142753"]The Foundation is finished. Page 4, Post 33

URL="http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/51/n-18249-4.html#post142753"]The foundation is finished
      Last edited by Gulf; 07-13-2014, 07:29 AM.
      Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Got it Gulf thanks for that. Got it working on my phone. Then saw your post Thanks for helping out with this..
        Cheers Colin

Comment

Not done much but have sealed the base and dome b4 last render coats. Still waiting for keystone and some yummy food. thanks to son for firing oven and making dough when dad is shrinking heads.........
          Last edited by oasiscdm; 07-14-2014, 07:22 AM.
          Cheers Colin

Comment

Colin,

Man, that pie looks delicious! Is that the 00 flour? No rush on the oven, just enjoy it. The keystone is going to look great!

BTW - Took my daughter to the airport last night. She has a stopover in Fiji and will arrive in Brisbane Tuesday morning. Told her she has to bring me back some Vegemite

John

Comment

Hi John
              Yes it is caputo pizzeria 00
              Yes it did taste great
              Bloody keystone blew up.arrrrrgggghhhh xx/#=!x bc(_&#+/c y

Back to drawing board. Need to find something 400x 400. That can withstand pottery fitting temps.

Your daughter will have a ball.
              Last edited by oasiscdm; 07-15-2014, 05:36 AM.
              Cheers Colin

Comment

Originally posted by GianniFocaccia View Post
                Colin,

Man, that pie looks delicious! Is that the 00 flour? No rush on the oven, just enjoy it. The keystone is going to look great!

BTW - Took my daughter to the airport last night. She has a stopover in Fiji and will arrive in Brisbane Tuesday morning. Told her she has to bring me back some Vegemite

John
                G'day
                Tell her just a small jar. After you find its a bit of an acquired taste ( not like chittlins) you find it makes a great stock. A teaspoon with a pint of water tones it down enough to appreciate.
                Regards dave
                Last edited by cobblerdave; 07-15-2014, 04:23 AM.
                Measure twice
                Cut once
                Fit in position with largest hammer

My Build
                http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f51/...ild-14444.html
                My Door
                http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f28/...ock-17190.html

Comment

Originally posted by oasiscdm View Post
                  Hi John
                  Yes it is caputo pizzeria 00
                  Yes it did taste great
                  Bloody keystone blew up.arrrrrgggghhhh xx/#=!x bc(_&#+/c y

Back to drawing board. Need to find something 400x 400. That can withstand pottery fitting temps.
                  G'day
                  What tha &$@@. Was it firebrick like the keystone at the top of the dome?
                  Now I think about it you might have to make yourself a pottery piece and actually make and fire that piece.
                  Regards dave
                  Measure twice
                  Cut once
                  Fit in position with largest hammer

My Build
                  http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f51/...ild-14444.html
                  My Door
                  http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f28/...ock-17190.html

Comment

Nope just a paver. I thought they were fired. I actually thought it might do that. Mum picked it up it was in 2 pieces by the time they got home it was in 5.

Anyway will work it out. Will just be longer.

Any ideas what 400 x 400 x 50 I could use that can be fired in a kiln. You might be right Dave may have to make it.
                    Last edited by oasiscdm; 07-15-2014, 05:54 AM.
                    Cheers Colin

Comment

G'day
                      Tell her just a small jar. After you find its a bit of an acquired taste ( not like chittlins) you find it makes a great stock. A teaspoon with a pint of water tones it down enough to appreciate.
                      Thanks Dave. I actually tried Vegemite a few years ago and did not like it. I kept at it though, and quickly learned it is wonderful stuff. I went through the small jar in no time, but haven't replenished it because its $10 for a tiny amount. I especially like it on toast.

Now stock - that is a grand idea and I will definitely give that a go. Thanks!

John

Comment

There was a recipe on master chef Australia using vegemite.last week I believe.part of Heston Bloomfield week 1st or second episode. Will look it up and post when not in car
                        Cheers Colin

Comment

Originally posted by GianniFocaccia View Post
                          Thanks Dave. I actually tried Vegemite a few years ago and did not like it. I kept at it though, and quickly learned it is wonderful stuff. I went through the small jar in no time, but haven't replenished it because its $10 for a tiny amount. I especially like it on toast.

Now stock - that is a grand idea and I will definitely give that a go. Thanks!

John
                          Hey John

here is the link for that recipe that uses Vegemite.

How many Jars will your daughter be bringing back

Salt and Pepper Snapper with Mustard Emulsion and Charred Cucumber
                          Last edited by oasiscdm; 07-18-2014, 04:50 AM.
                          Cheers Colin

Comment

Colin,

This looks delicious, and (true) snapper is one of my favorite fishes to eat.

thanks!

John

Comment

I don't mind snappierBut wild barramundi ,. Now that is a even more delicious fish.
                              Cheers Colin

Comment

I quite enjoyed the barramundi when I visited Cairns and Port Douglas earlier this year. Almost ate it every night. The SWMBO ate skippy, she is the meat eater.
                                Russell
                                Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Working...
                                X