Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windage
    replied
    recently added online ordering from 'Slice'..we're off to a slow start with the 'online ordering', but it is growing.. check out our latest FB page for photos;
    https://www.facebook.com/Artys-Wood-...20079718042660

Leave a comment:

• MarkJerling
    replied
    Congratulations! 11 years! Quite a milestone. Well done.

Leave a comment:

• windage
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	beano.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	154.1 KB
ID:	438898 Click image for larger version

Name:	beast.jpg
Views:	373
Size:	172.0 KB
ID:	438899 Click image for larger version

Name:	breadstix.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	438900 Click image for larger version

Name:	cutting.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	438901 Click image for larger version

Name:	8 in deep pan.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	438902
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• windage
    replied
    little update..celebrating 11 years open this summer, here's a view of business as usual Click image for larger version

Name:	oven full.jpg
Views:	388
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	438889 Click image for larger version

Name:	wilson.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	302.0 KB
ID:	438890
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• windage
    replied
    Originally posted by Alomran View Post

Out of curiosity, why is there a pile of sand or dust around the edges of your oven? is it to protect it from high heat?
    are you referring to a photo of the interior of the oven during operation? If so..yes, it's purpose is two fold..since the oven is so large, we can bake up to 6 16inch at one time, so we don't require all the floor space, the ash mounded around the perimeter seems to bounce the heat back into the dome and floor....and I only clean the oven out of most of the ash every 3 or 4 months..

Leave a comment:

• Alomran
    replied
    Originally posted by windage View Post
    more recent pics
    Out of curiosity, why is there a pile of sand or dust around the edges of your oven? is it to protect it from high heat?
    Last edited by Alomran; 08-22-2020, 06:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• windage
    replied
    Originally posted by Alomran View Post
    take an extra like from me then!
    well...thanks buddy !

Leave a comment:

• Alomran
    replied
    take an extra like from me then! I have even "liked" the gun ones that I dislike! : as the Brits have taught me to be a Brit!
    Your oven have taught me alot and I am grateful for that. Many thanks!
    Last edited by Alomran; 08-22-2020, 06:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• windage
    replied
    Originally posted by SableSprings View Post
    Great to hear all's well with Arty's pizza place (and apparently you as well Roger...). I remember when I first joined the forum and was amazed at your build plans for the 81" monster. Looking forward to a little less time between posts on what you're up to. The pizzas and key chains look pretty darn fancy to these old eyes. Are your cheese sticks still as popular?

By the way, I have always considered you a true pizzaiolo...regardless of the posting status used by the forum for you...
    thanks for the kind words...I was informed that my status is not based on how many ovens I built, the number of pizza my ovens bake, or the number of views..over 64k..but by how many 'likes' I get..oh well..yes, the cheese sticks have morphed into more toppings offered with hot pizza sauce to dip..my fav is sweet onion, bacon and ham..

Leave a comment:

• SableSprings
    replied
    Great to hear all's well with Arty's pizza place (and apparently you as well Roger...). I remember when I first joined the forum and was amazed at your build plans for the 81" monster. Looking forward to a little less time between posts on what you're up to. The pizzas and key chains look pretty darn fancy to these old eyes. Are your cheese sticks still as popular?

By the way, I have always considered you a true pizzaiolo...regardless of the posting status used by the forum for you...

Leave a comment:

• windage
    replied
    The annual 'Ride for Tyra' we help with

Leave a comment:

• windage
    replied
    hard to believe it's been 10 years already!

Leave a comment:

• windage
    replied
    big seller, cheesy breadsticks

Leave a comment:

• windage
    replied
    packed out dining room

Leave a comment:

• windage
    replied
    more recent pics