Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by david s View Post
    Ahmad,

Wonderful to have you back. I’d feared for your safety when you suddenly disappeared from the forum. I hope things have settled down in your area. A nice bonus to see your oven working well, well done.

Dave
    Thank you David for your kind words and your concerns, and thank you for helping out with my build. Great to see you maintaining the same level of activity on the forum, we are lucky to have a professional and helpful member like yourself.
    Why is this thus? What is the reason for this thusness?
    I forgot who said that.

Comment

• Welcome back Ahmad,

Dave has about covered it for the sentiments of us long timers on the forum. Very glad to see you back .
      Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Gulf View Post
        Welcome back Ahmad,

Dave has about covered it for the sentiments of us long timers on the forum. Very glad to see you back .
        Thank you Gulf for your always warm welcome and your sentiments, very glad to see you and the other friends again on the forum.
        I forgot who said that.

Comment

• G’day V12
          Seen your post pop up as a reminder on my email.
          Great to see you around again. Took the time to read back through your thread, wow how long ago did you start!
          As always
          Regards Dave
          Measure twice
          Cut once
          Fit in position with largest hammer

My Build
          http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f51/...ild-14444.html
          My Door
          http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f28/...ock-17190.html

Comment

• Originally posted by cobblerdave View Post
            G’day V12
            Seen your post pop up as a reminder on my email.
            Great to see you around again. Took the time to read back through your thread, wow how long ago did you start!
            As always
            Regards Dave
            Dave,

Thank you mate for your care, glad to see you again with the friends on the forum.

Yes, probably the longest time build on the forum, as you know I was improvising trying to get an oven close to the Forno Bravo ovens performance heating up in 30 minutes.. I got fairly 50 or even 45 minutes heating up time with 10 hours retained heat which I am satisfied with, plus I had financial, technical, and security troubles due to the situation in my area. But I owe you and all the friends who were posting on my thread giving advises and teaching me the profession; the build could even be unfinished without the help of you all.

I forgot who said that.

Comment

Working...
            X