Brick oven reconstructed to a steel one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JRPizza View Post
    Well said Joe! I watched the video today with my Wife and Son and we were all moved by it. A great reminder to many of us of how fortunate we are.
    Thank you Ahmad!
    Glad you got a new message from the film. Hope you all always safe and sound.
    Why is this thus? What is the reason for this thusness?
    I forgot who said that.

Comment

• I've always wanted to visit Syria for the architecture. I can only hope that it becomes a safe place again for you and your family, Ahmad.
      Kind regards,
      Mark
      My 42" build: https://community.fornobravo.com/for...ld-new-zealand
      My oven drawings: My oven drawings - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkJerling View Post
        I've always wanted to visit Syria for the architecture. I can only hope that it becomes a safe place again for you and your family, Ahmad.
        Kind regards,
        Mark
        I hope that tourism gets back to how it was so that anyone of you can be my guest one day and enjoy my homemade pizza.

Best Regards.
        I forgot who said that.

Comment

• Thank you Ahmad. It goes without saying that you'd be most welcome to be my guest in New Zealand.
          Kind regards,
          Mark
          My 42" build: https://community.fornobravo.com/for...ld-new-zealand
          My oven drawings: My oven drawings - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Comment

• Hi Ahmad,

Sorry for the late response. Thanks for explaining the meanings behind the scenes. There are some deep meanings and great creativity behind those visuals!

BTW Joe, I have always wanted to say that I was more comfortable with the old organization of the web page. I think that this upgraded one should be upgraded to the old user-friendly one. Don't you think?
            No! I really can't agree with that. Not that I did not love the old format, nor that it wasn't more use friendly, But, that sudden unannounced upgrade cost us many active members. Experienced members that contributed greatly to the forum. When the bugs were finally worked out we got many back. But, some did not return. The loss of even one valuable member hurts all of us who want to pay the knowledge forward. Now as a moderator, I cringe at the notice that a new upgrade is coming. No one likes changes. We get used to the status quo. I'm sure that you can appreciate that uncertainties bring instabilities. I'm afraid that a reversal to the old forum would now have about the same effect.

Joe
            Last edited by Gulf; 09-18-2021, 04:47 PM.
            Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Gulf View Post
              Hi Ahmad,

Sorry for the late response. Thanks for explaining the meanings behind the scenes. There are some deep meanings and great creativity behind those visuals!

No! I really can't agree with that. Not that I did not love the old format, nor that it wasn't more use friendly, But, that sudden unannounced upgrade cost us many active members. Experienced members that contributed greatly to the forum. When the bugs were finally worked out we got many back. But, some did not return. The loss of even one valuable member hurts all of us who want to pay the knowledge forward. Now as a moderator, I cringe at the notice that a new upgrade is coming. No one likes changes. We get used to the status quo. I'm sure that you can appreciate that uncertainties bring instabilities. I'm afraid that a reversal to the old forum would now have about the same effect.

Joe
              Thank you for the details Joe, and I appreciate your words about my film.

I forgot who said that.

Comment

Working...
              X