X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oasiscdm
    replied
    Re: new build in werribee

Yeah but I get hung up on one style then another then another then back, then on to another. You're spot on though. Many combinations indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Greenman
    replied

Pizza is a bit like beer. All good just some better than others. The combinations are endless!

Leave a comment:

• Lancer
    replied

Nice bloomin pizza in that garden!

Leave a comment:

• oasiscdm
    replied

Also Steve was before cooking much nicer cookedbutI ate it before
    Getting a photo

Leave a comment:

• oasiscdm
    replied

Hey Steve nice hearing from you.
    Have a new pizza fav currently.

Tomato and cheese on base sprinkled with chili flakes, Chorizo chopped and sauteed, ham of bone shredded, piquillo peppers, and pineapple and olives.

Am hungry now

Leave a comment:

• Greenman
    replied

Very nice and the pizza looks great too!

Leave a comment:

• oasiscdm
    replied

Some night shots of garden in bloom. So rewarding when you put the effort in and watch things grow.

Leave a comment:

• oasiscdm
    replied

Well, I got 6 things crossed off my list. Not much oven related. Couple of trips to tip, brick saw decommissioned and moved. Garage being cleaned out currently, getting the deck back ready for the run home making it all look pretty and finished. putting in some more shade sails, and led spots. Once cleaned and I have room again, eg still working through the garage, it's full steam ahead.

Saving the photos for now.
    Last edited by oasiscdm; 10-19-2014, 05:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• oasiscdm
    replied

Took a while Lancer, to take the saw to it but once done there was no holding back. May need to build another 2. Partner and I looking at buying a second property as she just sold her house.
    Last edited by oasiscdm; 10-19-2014, 05:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lancer
    replied

No wonder you held off Oasis, such a nice deck. I don't know if I'd have had the guts to take a saw to it. Great progress!

Leave a comment:

• oasiscdm
    replied

Hi liteceeper
    All go currently, am on a week off trying to get s much done as possible . Other stuff getting in the way. Got my decorative keystone etched today, chook wire on dome, but had a mishap occur sealing off the flue gallery i dislodged two bricks.

Let's see what happens next few days. Cheers
    Last edited by oasiscdm; 10-07-2014, 07:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Liteceeper
    replied

Hi Colin

Thanks for the kudos in 1000 post, I have been absent myself from forum. Still havent completed my build, need to finish topcoat render and granite tops.
    Been fighting with a cpap machine recently but now with renewed energy will follow your completion works and get on with my own if I can get some holidays.

Leave a comment:

• GianniFocaccia
    replied

Colin,

I can feel it in my bones: No distractionsf whatsoever. Weather forecast in Werribee for Oct 4 is a balmy 21C. You got this!

John

Leave a comment:

• oasiscdm
    replied

Ok!! I am still around August SEptember a write off

A request I need you all to cross your fingers say a prayer, nice weather and no distractions. From the 4th October I have a week off work. AIM to get the oven completed externally. Render completed dried, finishing coat, decorative arch at least etched and off to the kiln.

Shade sail marked and ready for measuring. Base rendered with Hebel High build. With some luck rear wall behind oven rendered.

Leave a comment:

• oasiscdm
    replied

Thx John and Sharky

I actually feel innovation will subside a little., Guessing my use of HebelI was the only thing different with my build with a guy from Queensland who also constructed his oven base completely in hebel also.

I'm at a standstill currently and working on my index on page one of my thread and also a photo album to place links to ,

Hopefully with flirting in the air I will get mojo back and complete the oven and base over September.

Then onto the surrounding area and constructing a draw in the base.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X